Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#54 Aag Aur Patange Ki Asambhav Prem Kahaani - Page 21

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
@Sadaf...Ummm it's far better than PKYEK🤣 Obviously you will get addicted to it once you start watching it because it is the best hollywood show I have ever seen. You hardly see any bloopers there and the leads are given focus and ofcourse there are strictly NO FILLERS and the story moves in sky rocketing speed and not even one episode bores you. It is a complete mixture of Supernatural element + Love +Great acting. Do I need to explain more?🤔🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
@Neetz...Yup. I would have had no problem IF Stefan wouldn't have been parted from Elena for his brother Damon. I mean wouldn't it be irrational on Damon's part to hope for Elena even after knowing that if she is away from her love, if he is alive, it is because of him? And seriously the two avis are completely opposite to each-other😔
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Neetz I'm Well, So you People are discussing TVD right ?  😛

Yep, Sadaf! We're discussing TVD. Lol! I've been waiting for it since forever😆.😆
BTW, I love your first sig! When did the newer pics come?
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: chakku

@Sadaf...Ummm it's far better than PKYEK🤣 Obviously you will get addicted to it once you start watching it because it is the best hollywood show I have ever seen. You hardly see any bloopers there and the leads are given focus and ofcourse there are strictly NO FILLERS and the story moves in sky rocketing speed and not even one episode bores you. It is a complete mixture of Supernatural element + Love +Great acting. Do I need to explain more?🤔🤣

No need to Define More Chakz, I got your point and can Figure Out how the Tale would be. I guess, I should give it a Chance now to catch the Show. 😛
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chakku

@Neetz...Yup. I would have had no problem IF Stefan wouldn't have been parted from Elena for his brother Damon. I mean wouldn't it be irrational on Damon's part to hope for Elena even after knowing that if she is away from her love, if he is alive, it is because of him? And seriously the two avis are completely opposite to each-other😔

Damon is not hoping for anything, Chaks. He knows Elena is still in love with Stefan every inch as she was 2 months back. And he has accepted his love being one sided.
And it's not even a question of Stefan going FOR Damon, it's just that I don't think Elena can really love Damon beyond the soft corner she already has for him. You can see how desperate she was to hear from Stefan, even Damon has been looking for him. I hate Tyler for saying that Damon is chance maaroing on Elena and taking advantage of Stef's absence! He is not letting his hopes high. At least, nothing like this was revealed in the first episode :P
Dark-Hues thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Yep, Sadaf! We're discussing TVD. Lol! I've been waiting for it since forever😆.😆
BTW, I love your first sig! When did the newer pics come?

Neetz, I just saw the new Pics now, Just run to IPK Creation Gall, there's Loads more Fascinating Stuff which is Breathtaking. The Pics are really Adorable and Cute man.. 😍
Befikre thumbnail
@Sadaf...LOL jesss👍🏼 Go give it a try once. You will be tempted to see more and more of epis, after one gets over. 

@Neetz...Did you watch the first epi? BTW do you like Tyler-Caro?
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Neetz or Chakz, Please tell me, Does TVD comes from AXN or some other Channel ? 🤔
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Damon is not hoping for anything, Chaks. He knows Elena is still in love with Stefan every inch as she was 2 months back. And he has accepted his love being one sided.
And it's not even a question of Stefan going FOR Damon, it's just that I don't think Elena can really love Damon beyond the soft corner she already has for him. You can see how desperate she was to hear from Stefan, even Damon has been looking for him. I hate Tyler for saying that Damon is chance maaroing on Elena and taking advantage of Stef's absence! He is not letting his hopes high. At least, nothing like this was revealed in the first episode :P

Oh yeah, so you have watched it😆

Yes, Elena was so heart broken when Damon told her that Stefan will never return🥺 And then she immediately recognised that it was Stefan on phone. I am not blaming Damon as of now. I am saying that it will be irrational if it happens in FUTURE. And guess what you can't trust Damon😉😆

LOL but his entry was amazing🤣
.Jane.. thumbnail
@Sadaf: OMG! Really? Wow!! Just going 😍
@Chaks: I watched it and I'm not a big fan of Tyler-Caro. Yep, their bond is heart-touching but I'm not really a shipper. I mainly watch the show for Damon, Stefan and Elena only (: