Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AyshaNoreen

⭐️⭐️⭐️Fantastic⭐️⭐️⭐️
ur post made my day😛... i love it yaar🤗... it's totally awesome😳😳...
ABHIYA make me crazy maaan🤪...

Thanks 4 such a beautiful creation😛...
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️

wow that was a real sweet😳 & super colourful reply that you Ayesha..youare very creative I always see that🤗
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

FARAH I had once written a wild moment like that in srishti's OS>.I dont know which one exactly but recently.. it was something about ABHIYA's baby stuff she had written ..dont miss that ..in that I had removed his pants also I guess..🤣..but yeah ..will surely put my hands on his pants very soon wait patiently till then..🤣🤣🤣will give you link later if possible😛

ROFL 🤣 I was not there I guess... agar koi link de de toh zaroor read karoongi 😆
And yes please put your hands on his pants 🤣

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hema dii...that was ausum...all those things that i imagine was there in ur OS

pia angry on abhay over alina case..gosh...i wanted abhay to make up for this in some naughty way...and u came up with this...but my imagination went a lil wilder...🤣
abhay in red shirt...woh bhi sab ke saamne...but in reality abhay will never do it...red shirt ki jagah he has other ways to make up...u knw what i mean in some besharam way...but yes...no jacket...i loved it...
abhiya in hotel room...transition ho gaya..jungle se seedha room...😆..but the romance was smoking hot..i thought they will finally give in completely...but damn that misha...galat waqt par call kiya...
no worries..kabhi na kabhi toh ho hee jaega...abhay pia ke alava kahin nahi jaane wala...and pia is one jungli billi...abhay ko kabhi nahi chodne wali...

too good...i hope u continue this...with literal giving in situation...i would love to read that...😆...waise bhi cvs se kuch jyaada umeed nahi hai...
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@ total-romantic, I am planning to write an OS on Abhiya its going to be a little dark. So I want you to read it.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: peehu24

hema dii...that was ausum...all those things that i imagine was there in ur OS

pia angry on abhay over alina case..gosh...i wanted abhay to make up for this in some naughty way...and u came up with this...but my imagination went a lil wilder...🤣
abhay in red shirt...woh bhi sab ke saamne...but in reality abhay will never do it...red shirt ki jagah he has other ways to make up...u knw what i mean in some besharam way...but yes...no jacket...i loved it...
abhiya in hotel room...transition ho gaya..jungle se seedha room...😆..but the romance was smoking hot..i thought they will finally give in completely...but damn that misha...galat waqt par call kiya...
no worries..kabhi na kabhi toh ho hee jaega...abhay pia ke alava kahin nahi jaane wala...and pia is one jungli billi...abhay ko kabhi nahi chodne wali...

too good...i hope u continue this...with literal giving in situation...i would love to read that...😆...waise bhi cvs se kuch jyaada umeed nahi hai...

AWWW..THANK YOU SO MUCH peehu..darling..🤗we all are one despo pack..so humari imagination bhi same hogi na..waise..I will go wild more than this...but it has to be gradual na we cannot race so fast..now see jungel se room transition hogaya hai..saree bhi aayi hai..ned pe bhi aagaye hain..so wait girl will surely gone beyond that..😍😆 Yes Piya toh ABhay ko chodnewaali nahin hai..aur nahin Abhay jo chodne degi.she has earned for it.so she will do everything..to keep him with her forever..& littel does she knows that it is not at all required..he is all hers..with every millimeter of his body cells..awww..🤗 yup cv's se ummed nahin rakhi chahiye..then we get good stuff otherwise we will be disappointed..😆
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: stutiriddhi

heyyy its so romantic and hot :)

hey thank you so much yaar..I am sorry I saw your post late..🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

@ total-romantic, I am planning to write an OS on Abhiya its going to be a little dark. So I want you to read it.

aw..surely let me know okay..& hey why are you not calling me HEMA..😈😆🤗
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hema its very very romantic. The cvs. seriously need to hire you.. how cute  Abhay offering  her  the  drop.. Piya refusing it &  using the history word in the telapathy. Next day Piya in a blue spaghetti frock...she will really look gorgeous in that & Abhay in the red shirt, without jacket wow...girls  drooling.. Roohi 's funny line & mentioning Alina's name for his shirt color.. Piya jealous why everyone looking at Aabhay's scuplted bod , without jacket & running to the loo( how cute & funny).. & Abahy following her & than lifting her in his arms..  seriously ewhen will this happen..putting her in the car & taking her to the hotel room.. than the boys looking at Piya& she hides behind Abhay , ..him enjoying all this.. them entering into the decorated room... this all is totally out of the world yaar.  Abhay's  gift  for Piya a  white sari with silver work &Jhumkaas .. cho chweet , Piya will look drop dead gorgeous &  what to say about all jewels & accessories 7 that too Abhay's idea... wah kya baat hai... & than fixing his eyes on her & saying all the lines not to feel jealous & Piya teary over all this .. Both of them lying on bed & looking lovingly at each other & than Misha's call& pIya's lies.. & than both of them hugging.. this scene would be lovely & Passionate... Hema  i will go thru the song.
Actaually in the show they can show Abhay watching tv & imaginning all this &doing this for real.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

Hema its very very romantic. The cvs. seriously need to hire you.. how cute  Abhay offering  her  the  drop.. Piya refusing it &  using the history word in the telapathy. Next day Piya in a blue spaghetti frock...she will really look gorgeous in that & Abhay in the red shirt, without jacket wow...girls  drooling.. Roohi 's funny line & mentioning Alina's name for his shirt color.. Piya jealous why everyone looking at Aabhay's scuplted bod , without jacket & running to the loo( how cute & funny).. & Abahy following her & than lifting her in his arms..  seriously ewhen will this happen..putting her in the car & taking her to the hotel room.. than the boys looking at Piya& she hides behind Abhay , ..him enjoying all this.. them entering into the decorated room... this all is totally out of the world yaar.  Abhay's  gift  for Piya a  white sari with silver work &Jhumkaas .. cho chweet , Piya will look drop dead gorgeous &  what to say about all jewels & accessories 7 that too Abhay's idea... wah kya baat hai... & than fixing his eyes on her & saying all the lines not to feel jealous & Piya teary over all this .. Both of them lying on bed & looking lovingly at each other & than Misha's call& pIya's lies.. & than both of them hugging.. this scene would be lovely & Passionate... Hema  i will go thru the song.

Actaually in the show they can show Abhay watching tv & imaginning all this &doing this for real.

ha ah thank you so much SAKSHI.🤗.seriously I was so waiting what had you got to say about this OS from me..though I actually knew you will enjoy it.😉.😛I am glad I could make you smile & enjoy..Love you  SAKSHI..that was a real compliment Love you..❤️
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome OS
Loved it
Abhiya's romance was described so perfectly