Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lost_in_love

wow...๐Ÿ‘what a beautiful and dreamy os...๐Ÿ˜ณdi i ws reading it again and again..a6d and imagining it happning...abhay giftd pia a saree..aww..me too want abhay to do the same in the show..m already dreaming..hope whtevr u wrote..happns in the show..๐Ÿ˜ณhai..agar sach main aisa hua na toh it will b an early diwali fr abhiya fans..๐Ÿ˜›and the song selec is gud..though its new to me..bt will definitly try to hear it..waise u will continue the os na? plz do continue..๐Ÿ˜ณtc,...a warm hug frm me fr this lovly os...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you my darling ..๐Ÿค—Yes it will be more than a diwali dhammaka..or any firecrackers put together moment if it happens..Aww..i choose Saree because he may not like these modern dreses very much..isiiliye..he may want to see her as hsi dulhan you know..aw..so thought of  a saree..๐Ÿ˜yup will try & continue sweety..๐Ÿ˜›..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: CleviveDsouza

wow
amazing
superb
awesome
fantastic os

awww..Thank you so so so much..๐Ÿค—Thank you all to have taken time to read it..๐Ÿ˜ณ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reashma.

i loved ur post its soo romantic and good.

๐Ÿ˜and loved also ur songie๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you so much Reashu..I am so happy you read it & loved it & by the way have you heard that song..its awesome..yaar..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: cookies14

i always love you posts

awww..Thank you so much๐Ÿค—..I see that you have just posted & joined the IF officially I guess..welcome to our mad mad world of PKYEK & ABHIYA specially..๐Ÿ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivoash

--edited-------

gosh such a wonderful os hemu di...i was blushing hard...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
plz god aisa hi kuch hone dena episode main...๐Ÿ˜†
gosh abhay  in red shirt ...๐Ÿ˜...piya in white sari...๐Ÿ˜...
wat a killer song u chose gosh... โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
me too laughed hard when piya told jeh's name to misha...๐Ÿคฃ
plz plz continue it...for my survival...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›...and plz add a rain sequence hun...๐Ÿ˜›โ˜บ๏ธ

Aww..ASHU..thank you sweetu.๐Ÿค—.I am glad you loved it.๐Ÿ˜ณ.& enjoyed it to the fullest..yup Rain sequence will surely come tonight..but a little late so dont wait too long.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› wow you know teh song I choose..its awesome na...if you havent heard please listen to it..its awesome..๐Ÿ˜›
stutiriddhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
heyyy its so romantic and hot :)
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aww..ASHU..thank you sweetu.๐Ÿค—.I am glad you loved it.๐Ÿ˜ณ.& enjoyed it to the fullest..yup Rain sequence will surely come tonight..but a little late so dont wait too long.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› wow you know teh song I choose..its awesome na...if you havent heard please listen to it..its awesome..๐Ÿ˜›

yaay  u really gonna update it????......now i will wait...๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ
yup about that song...i heard it once i guess...๐Ÿ˜ณ...though will listen it again...gosh its lyrics are killer...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ
and yes...i want a steamy steamy hot rain scene of abhiya in ur update...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much Reashu..I am so happy you read it & loved it & by the way have you heard that song..its awesome..yaar..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

no i dont ..what is the name of the artist?๐Ÿ˜†
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

ha ha Reashma..๐Ÿ˜†you caught me hun..But No I swear I meant for both their bodies hun..wonderland๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ& I meant it for VISU also๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰thank you for that new title MAHA BESHARAM ..liek a MAH AEPI..but I hope I am not a flop like a Maha epi๐Ÿคฃaww just kidding..๐Ÿค—& hey mera school toh 24 x7 365/366 days open..dont worry ..you are already admitted in here..by default..๐Ÿ˜†

finally am admitted to ur school ms principal thank u very much.
princessark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!! good OS. wish this happens in the show. abhay is becoming mr. naughty and i am sure piya cant tolerate his seducing skills... i am sure piya will somehow seduce abhay in the show also.