Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Oh hema 1st of all kya title hai name se pta chal gaya tha bacho ko bigane aayi ho😆.2d wow so cute & romantic update.Jst lke a dream😍.Oh Abhay nai bahut ache se apni GF ko manaya so Pia indeed a lucky gal & tht last part jad Pia jhoot bolti hai & thn Abhiya laugh.The way Abhay console Pia,made her realize tht he only luvs her was too cute.😳

HA ha..yes thought of using a title so that you all will know the signal of warning..🤣but I so love that title too its teh titel of that song..which I so adore & I feel its one of the sexiest songs ever...☺️😍Awww Thank you Srishti..from a class class riter like you..getting such words is a biggest compliment to me..I am very happy..🤗I still consider you people are very generous to me in words..& thank yuo again for that..You all are much better to me..😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess_xeelan

EDITED

Hema di 🤗
First of all title dekh ker hi pata tha kya ho sakta hai 😉 but it was even more beautiful thn that... 👏 👏
Soo romantic...Abhay gifted a white saree to Piya 😍
I thot rain sequence bhi hoga... it would be gr8 na if Piya wears a saree for Abhay in the show as well... i mean Abhay to 200 years old hai na...he would be ecstatic and mesmerizied to see her in saree 😳 
I also loved the way Abhay made her feel that he could only love Piya...please write another one next weekend 😃
luv u 🤗

Thank you Tanzie🤗.pata nahin kaise likha hai..but tried to put across what I felt nothing like what you all write yaar..but still feels great if I have made you happy while reading..😳Rain sequence karungi..as a continuation maybe tonight on many requests for a rain sequence..😉😆which is my all time fav😛
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovebird-pahal

Awww!! it's sooo swt yaar..i jst loved it..ths is 4 u; a :-* & ti8 🤗

CVs na sahi, at least u did it..a superb romantic date 4 AbhIya..awww 😍
Gosh!..u r really an Awsum! Besharm! Romantic! writer..romantic scenes r vry well writen 👏👏
Still on dreamland :x 😍😳😍
U r really a TOTAL-ROMANTIC person 😉
Will u continues ur OS?..plz! do ths & giv some more romantic moment 😍
God alwys bless u 🤗
wid lots of lov @};-

Thank ..you Thank You..Thank you..Thank you soo soo much🤗..GOD BLESS YOU TOO..aw..Mera pagal pan sarthak hogaya.😳.I mean I am feeling so proud I could make you happy..that is all I want..I want people to drool & dream only about ABHIYA..& if I am successful in that..then I dont ask for anything..Your words mean a lot..!!🤗yup will surely do try to give you OS like these whenever possible ..!!& this one specially I am going to add a rain sequence & do it tonight if possible..😆
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
--edited-------
gosh such a wonderful os hemu di...i was blushing hard...☺️☺️☺️
plz god aisa hi kuch hone dena episode main...😆
gosh abhay  in red shirt ...😍...piya in white sari...😍...
wat a killer song u chose gosh... ☺️☺️☺️
me too laughed hard when piya told jeh's name to misha...🤣
plz plz continue it...for my survival...😛😛...and plz add a rain sequence hun...😛☺️

Edited by vivoash - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunflower52

Aww hema I loved your OS, I was ☺️ in some scenes. To bad we don't get to see in the show. 👏

Please do continue. Do Abhiya rain dance romance on this song

Tip tip barsa pani
Pani mein aag lagaai.

Aww..thank you dear.🤗.yes we need to quench our thirst with these imaginary world of ours with the hottest couple.ABHIYA..😍Ok I am getting lot of rain sequence request for this..so let me continue..tonight😳& wow that song gosh ..was too hot How I wish Piya seduces ABHAY exact the same way..wooo☺️
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: I-love-Roses

What a lovely amazing os Hema! It's perfect n beautiful...

Oh thank you so much dear..It really feels great to get praised from all of you..🤗But the real credit goes to ABHIYA /VISU to help us ho crazy with our wild imagination..😆
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Tich...

Wonderful OS hema. Oh my god abhay in that reddish-orange shirt I'm dumb struck. But this couldn't have been better. Its just perfect.

Thank you so much..dear 🤗Feels nice to get your appreciation.it ...helps me build up my Besharmi more & more..😆😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reashma.

res.tomorrow ill will answer ur post and song😉. 

hey bhagwaan i was shocked when i read ur post with the title;abhiya (but u meant abhi❤️)your body☺️🤬 is a wonderland...  it must be a private wonderland hahaha.😲🤣. tum sacch me maha bescharam ho.😆 kab tumhare school phir khul jagega??i have to learn a lot  from u?🤣

ha ha Reashma..😆you caught me hun..But No I swear I meant for both their bodies hun..wonderland😳🤣& I meant it for VISU also😛😉thank you for that new title MAHA BESHARAM ..liek a MAH AEPI..but I hope I am not a flop like a Maha epi🤣aww just kidding..🤗& hey mera school toh 24 x7 365/366 days open..dont worry ..you are already admitted in here..by default..😆
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: black_scorpio

awesome os hema🤗

awesome as you are😃

Aww..thank you darling..& You are no less Awesome..🤗