Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Piyu Mahari !! O Piyaari!! EPI 16 (Page 3)

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshani

Comparison GIFs 

Kesar n Gulaal

Gulaal n Reva

VG vs KG

Dance movements

do i need to say anythingEmbarrassedthey are just lovely geeshudi and ur r a genius in capturing momentsClaplove u Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

beautiful post i loved ur caps it so blissful if i dont wanna watch vas-gul its the only thing i can look upon and can understand the whole epi in just  min

geesh lovely gif u r genius

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshu-Srushti-

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Srush my PIG..Huglubbed the capsClap and geeshu take my bow gal..Clap

srush I hope you are fine now..Ouch

get well soonHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshu-Srushti-

alanta IF-Dazzler
alanta
alanta

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Hey Srush kal mein nahin aapaye and patha chala ki kal discussion bhi nahin hua. what a coincidence and today for a change i want to talk something on Kesar and Dushyanth.

This cap drew my attension, it is all still on the way, this cap took me till the very last show down of the both.Every shot, sequence, exchanges of the preleap was carefully built for the post leap. There comes the importance of this thread,  a second analysis this show does needed once(unlike other 99% of shows). Actually an nth time analysis could give u an nth perspective  of the same and thats why it is called multi-dimensional and it is proved true with each character of the show.
If u ask me whom did Kesar loved and hated at he same time, my answer will not be Gulaal, yes he loved her the most and only tried to hate her on which he failed miserably, he couldnt hate her as we all know. The only person he loved and hated is no one other than Dushyanth.
Even after knowing that Dushyanth was Vasanth's killer,he decided to keep silent for the sake of Gulaal. But the way he was civil to him after clearing himself on Gulaal and Dushyanth, he was truly revealed and was not only civil to him, in so many instances we could see Kesar having Genuine concern for him, and trusting him(except for the last) and all comes from his love for his brother.(IMO)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

kiran_trudecent IF-Rockerz
kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Fantastic fantastic fantastic srush n geesh, i love u guys so much, yar so sorry aj pic included comment nahi de pa rahi hoon, n waiting for today's caps thread Big smile love u ppl so much yar, loved the caps n GIFs Hug Hug Hug Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index