Piyu Mahari !! O Piyaari!! EPI 16 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nneeiill

wow...mazaa aa gaya

these caps and gifs are awesome

arey srush i love ur comments too much especially the ones u put for chotu kesuda

nicely pointed out that it was kesar who breaks her fast

well..sach main galat bhai ko nadi mai fenk diya😆

vasant is looking damn handsome in all shots...gullu bhi kam nahi

btw they saved that yellow chunar  till the last episode😲...geeshu kudos to u for all the brilliant comparisons

Bluey tuu aaa gai😳..and thanks yaara...chhotu Kesu toh mera favourite hai...you know that..and yes he makes her break the fast...bratty..humesh me first me first karta rehta hai...

they saved like every thing till the last epi..especially Gullu's clothes😆

And Geesh is toh brilliant as always!!!
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Edited by Anjalg - 12 years ago
Ohhh I loved this epi so much😊...

kesar was the person who breaks her fast😳...yeh ladkha bhi na...hamesha me first me first kehtha ha...when it comes to gulaal😉...first time royaabhi hai...aur woh bhi apni gulaal ke liye...
Vassy and gulaal love was so mature...no push n pull...but still its different and i was totally smitten when they both feed each other...no words needed...
me loved brat kesuda talk with dushy😳...kya answer diya hai na dushy ko...sach mein galat bro ko river mein daala hai dushy ne😉
dance wala scene toh very nice...sab ke saam ne flirting kar rahe hai...no one has any problem...
gulaal is so back to her shaitaan avtaar...and vassy all shy wy...oye kuch toh apne chote bro se bhi seekh le...kaise brat ki tharah behave karna hai😉...
me loved the scene when gulaal missing her parents😊...kyun re ladki...ab yaad aarahe hein😡...but she was all these days only thinking abt the dream of vassy that she has to fullfil for talsagra and more over for vassy...kaise kuch dino mein isski priorities change hogaye...
Revji and poo baa scene🤣...kya answer diya hai apne pati ko...he dont have any words to say...but kya kare secret toh usne khud hi bhaahar kardiya😆...

Srush🤗...Lovely Caps and the comments u give for each cap...me always like them a lot👏

Geeshu🤗...loved all the gifs...
Edited by MR21 - 12 years ago
Srush..sorry me late..n me busy this day..😕
Epppiiiccceeest  epi na srush..loved d caps n DOp..😳😳

I just loved  h kesu..was concerned h to make her better fast...😳😳
I just loved h vassy fed her n gullu..fed vassy..😳😳
I loved their first official date..n really gullu was besharam in that letter scene..😳😳
N I loved trip n catch..😳😳
I loved gullu's smile..after vassy says that..usne ainvey bulaya tha..😳😳
Loved their convo..n pooba n reviji bhai.'s high BP..😳😳
Loved d post srush n u to infinite infinity...🤗

Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago
srushu dear beautiful caps👏jitna bhi download hualoved the 1st and 2nd set of caps😃
Originally posted by -Srushti-

And now it is time for some news😛
Revji gets Giga's letter

POOONAAAMMM!!!!!!look at him lagat hai namak toothpaste ka add kar rahe hain😆

Haye haye! the guys is so gonna errupt!revjimukhi😛

And bec of Mansi, we actually could not look beyond ..but Gulaal's mother IS a beautiful woman na...yup full moon in every aspect😆

And look at her...Chori upar se sina jori..It is good that Revji did not run away screaming!! 🤣look at her man...main tera khoon pee jaungi🤣

And chalo shuru ho gai isski majnu giri!! BTW are they rotating this purple kurta between Dushty and Vassy😕yup just like they rotated my fav chaniya choli between gullu and talli😭

aha! Pen and paper!! Isko bhi Lettereria tha!! Kesu the copy cat!!hope sr copy na kare😆

And haye!! The DOP had a love for Saanwariya I guess...Though I should say the blue is better used in here!! (Not talking about Gullu's uniform!! )and me again wonder if Gulllu had so many ghaghra cholis (look in the back ground) why the hell did we not see her wearing them😡woi to sare ghagra's camel ko khila diye kya😡btw did u mention love for sawariya...den vassy ke towel dance to banta tha na😳

and Gullu maharani having FBs..mb house is fb haunted

And she had brought nail polish with her too??😲 Poor cameloye kaheka poor, itne sare nailpolish ki malkin ka camel to ameer hona chahiye na😕

and bham Maar diya pattha!! and now he is taanko jhaankoing!to kya marke bhaag jata🤣patthar nishane pe laga ke nahi eohi check karing 😃

E lo!! Look at her...happy shappy reading this...Besharam!tujhe milta to kya karti😉

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I just love  this Gulaal..she is back into her original avatar na?

And isko dekho! Madhubala!he he bechare ki izzat dau pe lagi hai😆

And shaitan ladki hai ye!

Love her eyes!wicked 😛

And the terrace scene..there was just a lovey dovey convo here...I loved Vasant's shyness..and Gulaal's naughtiness...They have long ago known about the feelings of each other na?? But still this is like their first official date...so I guess the stammering and fumbllings...although only on Vassy's part..Gulaal toh Gulaal hai!he he he i think the song "aaja tujhe heaven dikhaungi, i dnt know wat to do" 😆is apt for this situation 😆
But first,,,My DOP ko toh salute kar lu!pati parmeshar ke paanv chute hain beti, salute nahi karte😆

Amazingly post leap only Kesar and Talli got this beautific
Terrace scene...not to mention Kesar's encounters with all the ladies..JK and SF on the terrace !!😛yup nice observation 👏

and isko dekho! kya kar raha hai!

Trip !!

AND Catch!

oye ab chhod! kyun re uska maal hai jab tak chahe pakde😛

I like this pose..how they talk like old friends!!

And Gulaal missing her parentsya apna parlor😆 

She looks sooo pretty!!chocolate facial ka kaamal hai😉

And Pooba..couldnot control herself na..calls her sister and asks her to lie that Gulaal is with her..

haye haye!! Mera loudspeaker itni door tak sunai diya?

Naturally! raath ko dhai bajey apni behen se baat kar rahi thi ya alaap taan le rahi thi!

Okie now some special mention (From Ganga)

In the second dec that is 13th epi where they show Gulaal walking around Talsagra to find water, they showed this segment wherein it was mentioned that how they made the payal ring with the help of a vaccum cleaner😆...AND how Vassy is gonna die and Gulaal is gonna marry his brother...Meaning thereby the DV was always on the cards...
Here is the link

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHqTZyFGmuQ[/YOUTUBE]

And also Gulaal is wearing the same dress in this scene which the terroist chose to wear later in the scenes after Kulli marriage...how original🤢..I will put the comparitive pic (OR Geeshu will as soon as I find Talli's )oye phir se thought same pinch hua😭chii i saw that video when talli and sasuma drama was going on and i saw talli wearing my fav chaniya choli😭

lovely caps srushtu sorrry acche se comments nahi hue😭net ne sense ki watt lagayi hui hai😡chala le na isse hi😳
Originally posted by Geeshani

Comparison GIFs 

Kesar n Gulaal

Gulaal n Reva

VG vs KG

Dance movements

do i need to say anything😳they are just lovely geeshudi and ur r a genius in capturing moments👏love u 🤗

beautiful post i loved ur caps it so blissful if i dont wanna watch vas-gul its the only thing i can look upon and can understand the whole epi in just  min

geesh lovely gif u r genius

Srush my PIG..🤗lubbed the caps👏 and geeshu take my bow gal..👏

srush I hope you are fine now..

get well soon🤗

Hey Srush kal mein nahin aapaye and patha chala ki kal discussion bhi nahin hua. what a coincidence and today for a change i want to talk something on Kesar and Dushyanth.

This cap drew my attension, it is all still on the way, this cap took me till the very last show down of the both.Every shot, sequence, exchanges of the preleap was carefully built for the post leap. There comes the importance of this thread,  a second analysis this show does needed once(unlike other 99% of shows). Actually an nth time analysis could give u an nth perspective  of the same and thats why it is called multi-dimensional and it is proved true with each character of the show.
If u ask me whom did Kesar loved and hated at he same time, my answer will not be Gulaal, yes he loved her the most and only tried to hate her on which he failed miserably, he couldnt hate her as we all know. The only person he loved and hated is no one other than Dushyanth.
Even after knowing that Dushyanth was Vasanth's killer,he decided to keep silent for the sake of Gulaal. But the way he was civil to him after clearing himself on Gulaal and Dushyanth, he was truly revealed and was not only civil to him, in so many instances we could see Kesar having Genuine concern for him, and trusting him(except for the last) and all comes from his love for his brother.(IMO)