India-Forums

Masakalli Creations#1 PriAsh/ManVeer/KaJenPg46 (Page 34)

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

OMKAJEN <3

I loved the update. The KaJen sad ones are so addictive <3 I LOVED THEM! I'm using...I mean the colouring and everything was perfecto <3 Even the baby ones Tee-hee they're so Cuteee <3333 Loved the update and my request :) I love my FF banner :D

Update soon guys <3 Love you masakaaliss! Oho AR renuion exclusive? Then I'll be waiting eagerly :D 

Are you guys taking requests?? Coz I want to request :)

Love,

Maitree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MasakalliC.

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
OMG!!!

All the creations just look beautiful, especially the icons. I really love both your new colourings and textures. The icons all look gorgeous so I think i'll be using one
Thanks for my request!!!Hug Love it and using it already!!!

Edited by Aquarius17 - 21 October 2011 at 11:06am

MasakalliC.

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

simply amazing n awsum creation...

loved it sooo much...

liked all...but this one is marvelous...

thnx for the pm...

MasakalliC.

Jennyholic. Goldie
Jennyholic.
Jennyholic.

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Wat can i say u ppl r simply amazing i keep on staring at ur creations evatym! U guys rocked again :-)

MasakalliC.

MasakalliC. Newbie
MasakalliC.
MasakalliC.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

Gorgeous!

I loved the Kajen ones :)
And the requests were amazing <3

Hayye the KaSh ones were mindblowing! I loved the Kasauli scenes <3

Beautiful update!

Thank you so muchEmbarrassed Glad that you liked the Requests, KaSh and KaJen sigs...the Kasauli caps are a treat for any siggy maker they are absolutely gorgeousTongue

Originally posted by oishi_ksg

Shocked

I am too Shocked Shocked
 It contains 2 of my Req, which I req 65894954 Moths Before Stern SmileStern Smile
Honestly I was expecting Moni's  Siggy, because Even yesterday Also i was nagging her LOLLOL Ab toh Khush hogi mugamboTongueLOL This was our way of showing you our love
But mehak Ji gave me surprise Shocked
Yesterday also i was thinking about this partcular siggy, then I thought may be She forgot..so let it go  LOLMasakallis maybe lazy but we never forget about requests...after-all we take them so rarelyROFL
I req it I guess 6 months before Stern SmileLOLLOL Mehak mujhe se bhi zaada lazy hai..ab kya karu mainTongueLOL

Now coming to the Update Tongue

My req siggy from mehak...Hayye I love this Segment..My titli inteview LOL
Soo cute na, Tongue I loved it how mehak ji made this siggy Tongue
Blending, effects & the text style & the use of red & whote..everything is just mindblowing Embarrassed
Loved it..Thank you Big smile Awww so glad that you liked it...Mehak's brilliant Approve

Now Great Moni Ji, who thinks that I forgot about my Req, but No Approve
she thought she'll escape but..At the end of the day after 2 months she had to make this siggy TongueApprove Hawww I never thought that way ShockedLOL you and your request haunted me 24x7 for 2 months where ever I went on  I-FROFL

Oh God..I love this VM..It's my Fav..soo touchy Cry
and the way you'v made this siggy is Just perfect... It really gave me all the feelings, I watched the V, Again & the siggy totally representing it..
I know I wait a lot for this & it was worth of wait..You are genious.too good..I am speech less..thank you so much Embarrassed I m so glad that you liked it...it was one very difficult request I had to watch and cap many KaJen scenes to make it...the VM is shear brilliance I don't think I could do much justice with the sig I made it so vibrant and colorfulGeekLOL

All the KaJen siggys are soo good..perfect colouring <3
My fav is this one

Using...Embarrassed
the dark colour is looking so good..
I love the style of the icons Embarrassed Thank you JiEmbarrassed

Then baby siggys LOL
soo damn cute..perfect..I was loking for Jen's pic..but youve match them perfectly..loved them <3 Hehe matching was easy as the scene originally had a baby tooLOL

all the KaSh siggys are so beautifull..
specially this one
this is one of your best siggy..the way you've used Black & white & colouring ClapClap
too good Embarrassed Thank you...I made KaSh siggies after a really long timeEmbarrassed
Mehak's JW & Bolly siggys are soo beautiful..great blending ClapEmbarrassed Thank you so much on Mehak's behalf Tongue She is my blending queenEmbarrassed

All in all damn awesomee update..
Now my siggy dabba is totally full with masakali creation CoolEmbarrassed

Great job..Panchiiyan TongueThank you Request QueenTongueLOL

Phew such a long comment Shocked I can't believe this ROFL Reply bhi long hai  phewLOL

Originally posted by -Cherry-

Gorgeous update guys
seriously just breathtaking, KaSh creations all saved and ready to use :P Btw is Imgur mucked up? Cause many of the creations aren't showing, i think imgur had some problems today. However everything that i can see is just awesome, and lurving your work :)

Thank you so muchEmbarrassed I change the url of some of the siggies hope they are visible now...the problem is I can see all of them so if some sigs are still not visible let me know so that I can repost them

Originally posted by sjain

res

"res" QueenLOL

Originally posted by Sano88

awesome creations guys,. loved the coloring ALT

Thank you so muchEmbarrassed

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

Hayeee me DEAD :|
Sooo gorgeousss update :O
I'm having hard time 2 choose which one i'm gonna usee :| n which ones r my fav :| 
KaJen oness are LOVE...All of the siggiiess n iconss r soo prettyy
http://i.imgur.com/KzoVc.png
 GOSH their eyess...expresses every emotionsss sooo brilliantlyy...i heart this oneee
http://i.imgur.com/RDk8P.png
I envy oishiii -.- Baby n his titlee ahahhaa This wass a cute segment n so is the siggyy...its looking gr8 :D
phangirlish sigs r awesomeee
http://i.imgur.com/tm6ZA.png 
this oneee isss cutee <3

KaSh one r amazinge as well..ArHi hayee <3 thtss fab...the BW stuffs r fab as usual...gr8 update masakalli moni n masakalli kameenWink

Saving all the sigss :| 

Thank you so much NaazEmbarrassed So glad that you liked all the sigs and found them worth savingEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_RaniOishi23

MasakalliC. Newbie
MasakalliC.
MasakalliC.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

yaaarr imgur; haadd to noot worrkk todaayy kyaaa!. anywaysss save save save; savedd all KaJen siggiesss; all thee oness ii sawww; wooowww mehaakii anndd monii. botthh workss aree amazinnngg <3 lovveedd each anndd every updateee. beautifully madee  <3 lookiinnn gorgeouusss. evenn though he siigiess weree sadd it wass mind-blowingg. anndd ii alsoo lovvedd thee onee withh KSG, Babyy anndd Jenny. Sooo cutteee  <3 caan't waiit too see AR re-unionn siggiesss <3 misshh emm loadss :"( </3

Awww Thank you so much Rabia...if the sigs are still not visible let me know as I can see them it's very difficult for me to guess which ones are not visible...I confirmed with Mehak and edited some of the urls...Hopefully we will get time to make some reunion siggies we really want to do a special update on thatEmbarrassed

Originally posted by AlmaasK

RES.

edit soonTongue

Originally posted by -Sofia-

Fabbb update
i LOVED Prem-Preeti,Rani and Kash ones <3 x

Thank you so mucb SofiaSmile

Originally posted by namu_dmg

OMGG Awsmm Update Gals :| Loving all d Stuff !!
Mehek U are a BOMB re Seriously...I'm so Impressed by ur Work gal...My bad,I never visited ur Individual Gallery on IF -.- 
But Seriously...Love ur Style & Coloring is...BEST part of ur work !! 
( If U hv readymade PSDs of these colorings den can u PM me some,I'm not really into PS editing n stuff bt I make YT BGs & so m learning But PS Colorings are so tough to do man...So If u dont mind plz share d Links from where I can get readymade Colorings for PS...If not den No Prob at all  Embarrassed )

& Moni jaan...Kamaal ke sad-Sigs man...Icons are just killing me...Loved KaSh n KaJen sigs so much...Gr8 Job <3

Overall a Stunning Update from both of U...Keep making more Hug

Thank you so much...Mehak was very irregular with her gallery maybe that's why you missed her workTongueLOL...I dont know if she will be able to share PSDs or not as siggy makers are generally very attached to their coloringLOL but if you want some ready made PSDs you can search on deviantart.com or livejournal.com or you can even google for coloring PSDs you will get loads of them...

Originally posted by oishi_ksg

CHECK Comment edied pg 31
soo lonng Shocked
It's  one of my longest comment i guess ROFL

Checked and replied too..woh bhi long oneLOL

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

OMG OMG OMG PERFECT and the bestest update ever...love it immensely...Caroline Tyler one is supeerrr adorable...loved it totally..nd the kajen sigx eekss theyr making me crazy..OMG wat amazing coloring and to top of that the styling is making the sgx luk awl the more lovely...have fallen for thz update hard seriously...bestest update ever !!!

Thank you so muchEmbarrassed thank you for such a sweet comment really means a lot to usBig smile

Originally posted by dua_44ever

I can't see all the creations...koi problem hai I think but whatever I see..I LOVEEE The coloring...the textures...the scenes...the quotes everything...mindblowing and beautiful Big smile I am a die hard fan girls! Big smile FABULOUS... and can't wait for the next update...AR reunion WEEE Big smile and since ArHi is Mehak's new obsession...more on those too please Wink LOL 

Thank you so  much Rabia Dua waliLOLLOL I hope you can see the siggies moreConfused...we will try to make more on ArHi atleast Mehak willLOL

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

MasakalliC. Newbie
MasakalliC.
MasakalliC.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Rest of the pages have more reserves than actual commentsLOL hence replies coming up later 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annihilationMehak_Luvs_Rani

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Go to top