India-Forums

Masakalli Creations#1 PriAsh/ManVeer/KaJenPg46 (Page 28)

-Seri- IF-Sizzlerz
-Seri-
-Seri-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
WOwww ! COngo on the FIrst Update Big smile

Amazing Work u two ! .. Luvvv the New styles Day Dreaming
the coloring n that Blurry effect is really Pretty ! my favs are Ksg siggies Day Dreaming LOL

Keep it up !

Luv
Sehrish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_Rani-Moni-

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Firstly, i wanna say congratulations for your shop Hug  I am sorry for not editing my res...i was busy and i complete forgot about it and now i can't find my res ErmmConfusedOuch I can't believe i'm commenting 10 pages after you updated ROFL But i'll try to be quicker next time EmbarrassedAnyway, i loved all the siggies and one of my favourites was ksg with the babyy , which said you are my sunshine you make my day so bright Heart that was so cute, and i loved the colouring of the siggy Day Dreaming ksg looks like the perfect dad...i love him and this siggy makes both of them look so perfect! Big smile I also liked the last siggy of ksg which said you are my sunshine, my only sunshine...because i found the text of that siggy really touching and i really liked the colouring of that too...lol sorry idk much technical language Embarrassed but i loved the font used, and i really liked the background  <33 and i'm not a fan of ram and sakshi and i don't even know what TV show they're in, but i loved the texture of the siggy, with the purple bubble thingys LOLLOL the merging of that siggy is done really well and their expressions are hilarious ROFLROFL And the two of my most favourite siggies were KaJen siggies Big smile The first one is the one that says you broke my heart into a million pieces but each and every one of those pieces still loves you Approve That scene has always been a scene which has been close to my heart and the text and the pictures that you've used match perfectly! I love the text so muchh..how do you guys come up with such good captions? LOLLOL I always find it hard to request because i never know what text to request ConfusedLOL But the siggy that i loved the most has to be the one moment one. It is so heartbreaking, and the siggy is actually so perfect. It is one of the best siggies ever. Because that moment did change a lot of kajenians lives and it sent us through months of hoping and struggling. That scene is definately the most emotional and heartbreaking scene of dmg, and i can't even look at the pictures without tearing up! And i think that this siggy really portrays these emotions...especailly because of the way its in black and white and hardly has any colour in it...it shows how dull everything seemed when this happened! and all the pictures are merged together amazingly and i like how you've arranged it in 3 rows. This was an amazing update and some of it left me speechless ClapClapClap And update soon :)

Edited by kajen_hamesha - 06 October 2011 at 2:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MasakalliC.Mehak_Luvs_Rani-Moni-

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
@Masakalic. good job

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

Conragts M2<333

I had no idea you guys had a shop! I just found it now -___- but regardless I wish you guys have tons more shops cause you guys are already rocking!! I love your banner it's so gorgeous as well as your update!! I'm still looking at it!! Anyways I was going to write more but my brain has stopped working =| so I will just end off by saying that I wish you guys all the best on your already amazing shop!!

Edited by -RougeDreams- - 07 October 2011 at 3:51pm

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
KSG KI JAWANI :| I want siggies on this picture of his please :$ you can include the kudiyaan too but make some solo of him Day Dreaming this is my favorite look of his along with the one he had in KaSu short hair time and pre memory loss time :$

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MasakalliC.-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Unhappy
snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Hey wow... KaJen stuff are very nice..