Masakalli Creations#1 PriAsh/ManVeer/KaJenPg46 - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
okayyy got time to come here! Moni and Mehak your sigs turned out super super super amazing! <3 You both are so talented and I love the KaJen and JW siggies muchos! <3 Keep up the great work lovelies!
FINALLY edited on Pg 12 and 21! Sorry for the delayyy :( Internet has been acting really stupid these days -_- 
 Im soo sorry for the extremely late comment bt im soo happy u guys updated hehe i jst lovve the fact tht u both have a shop together😳 Lol anyways coming to the update everything is soo stunning and droolicious! Moni i love ur blending dude it jst adds to the pictures like the first jenny sig i love the blueish simple effects u have on it like the text its also simply gorgeous <33
  I JST LOVE How u put the text and the style and everything is totally angelic amazing <3 and i love all the AR siggies u made love the scenes u chose and how u used them in each sigg soo pretty <3 
btw the last kajen siggy is so soo adorable like seriously i think it stands out from all the AR sigs the caps are soo adorable hehe kajen were too cute in this scene! gonna use this one for sure saved for now <3  All in all FABULOUS update guysπŸ€—

Love Maryam <3
I was expecting 10 more updates by the time I came back here πŸ€” ki hoya :P 🀣 JK but update soon <3
Originally posted by -Sary-

I was expecting 10 more updates by the time I came back here πŸ€” ki hoya :P 🀣 JK but update soon <3

I made a few siggies which you wont like much πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...we will update soon I have a 10 days break!! But  Mehak might be busyπŸ€”
Update jaldi and are you guys planning to open? :D 
WOwww ! COngo on the FIrst Update πŸ˜ƒ

Amazing Work u two ! .. Luvvv the New styles 😍
the coloring n that Blurry effect is really Pretty ! my favs are Ksg siggies 😍 πŸ˜†

Keep it up !

Luv
Sehrish

Firstly, i wanna say congratulations for your shop πŸ€—  I am sorry for not editing my res...i was busy and i complete forgot about it and now i can't find my res πŸ€”πŸ˜• I can't believe i'm commenting 10 pages after you updated 🀣 But i'll try to be quicker next time 😳Anyway, i loved all the siggies and one of my favourites was ksg with the babyy , which said you are my sunshine you make my day so bright β€οΈ that was so cute, and i loved the colouring of the siggy 😍 ksg looks like the perfect dad...i love him and this siggy makes both of them look so perfect! πŸ˜ƒ I also liked the last siggy of ksg which said you are my sunshine, my only sunshine...because i found the text of that siggy really touching and i really liked the colouring of that too...lol sorry idk much technical language 😳 but i loved the font used, and i really liked the background  <33 and i'm not a fan of ram and sakshi and i don't even know what TV show they're in, but i loved the texture of the siggy, with the purple bubble thingys πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the merging of that siggy is done really well and their expressions are hilarious 🀣🀣 And the two of my most favourite siggies were KaJen siggies πŸ˜ƒ The first one is the one that says you broke my heart into a million pieces but each and every one of those pieces still loves you  That scene has always been a scene which has been close to my heart and the text and the pictures that you've used match perfectly! I love the text so muchh..how do you guys come up with such good captions? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I always find it hard to request because i never know what text to request πŸ˜•πŸ˜† But the siggy that i loved the most has to be the one moment one. It is so heartbreaking, and the siggy is actually so perfect. It is one of the best siggies ever. Because that moment did change a lot of kajenians lives and it sent us through months of hoping and struggling. That scene is definately the most emotional and heartbreaking scene of dmg, and i can't even look at the pictures without tearing up! And i think that this siggy really portrays these emotions...especailly because of the way its in black and white and hardly has any colour in it...it shows how dull everything seemed when this happened! and all the pictures are merged together amazingly and i like how you've arranged it in 3 rows. This was an amazing update and some of it left me speechless πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And update soon :) Edited by kajen_hamesha - 12 years ago

Conragts M2<333

I had no idea you guys had a shop! I just found it now -___- but regardless I wish you guys have tons more shops cause you guys are already rocking!! I love your banner it's so gorgeous as well as your update!! I'm still looking at it!! Anyways I was going to write more but my brain has stopped working =| so I will just end off by saying that I wish you guys all the best on your already amazing shop!!
Edited by -RougeDreams- - 12 years ago