Masakalli Creations#1 PriAsh/ManVeer/KaJenPg46 - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago

M first time visit ur shop n itz WOW!!!!

Awesome creations... 

Love KSG with Baby... n Barun Sanaya <3

Thank you so much for the lovely sugary utterly butterly comments and equally beautiful Reserves☺️😆...I (Moni) liked all of them now Mehak will reply to you individually🤣...

And Masakalli files away...

Originally posted by MasakalliC.

Thank you so much for the lovely sugary utterly butterly comments and equally beautiful Reserves☺️😆...I (Moni) liked all of them now Mehak will reply to you individually🤣...

And Masakalli files away...

🤔 Kitna kaam karaati hau tu!
Finally you updated!!!

Everything look so beautiful and I love how they all turned out!!!

I love that bluey background on the first siggy and how you blended her picture into the background. The purple-black background on the third siggy creates this thunder kinda lightening look lol. But it looks really nice.
I really love the last two sanaya-barun siggys as it shows both your different styles of making siggys. I like how you both arranged the pictures in the same way but moni you have darker colouring and mehak you have lighter colouring. Now those are true masakali creations.
The Ram-Sakshi siggy looks so cute!! I love those purple spotlights or whatever in the background
OMG the KaJen ones

Love how the first, third and last two came out. The brush strokes on the last one especially look really nice

Edited on page 23 :D
OMG! Moni, you're making Mehakkkiii do kaam? 😲
I thought it would be the other way around :P
But anyway, all the best with replies Dhokebaaz, make sure you're extra nice to me :P Warna 😈 
Originally posted by herms_angel

I thought it would be the other way around :P

How mean 😔
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

How mean 😔
Sad math ho bacche, woh toh tareef thi.
After all how many people can do what THE Mehak does? 😉
Spamming ke liye sorry ji but had to say this - Fattu, your Glee avi's are so apt! Masakalli's my dabba is dedicated to you, dekhlo ji :)

P.S - As soon as I get dhanka software, I shall eat Masakalli's head away! MUAHAHAHA 😈
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

🤔 Kitna kaam karaati hau tu!

Aur tu khushi Khushi se karti hai...I hope so😛😆..

Tu mera Armaaannn Haiii... Random! Aise hi mann kar raha tha gane ka😳🤣
Edited by -Moni- - 12 years ago

Hayye What a Update <3 I couldn't Stop Staring <3 The JW Ones are Really Stunning ( Moni Hats off, the effects are beautifully done :) ) Then the Sanaya-Barun ones were Uber-cute! <3 And the Kasu Ones and Saakshi-Ram ones too :) I LOVED the KSG ones <3 All are So So SO WOOOWWW :) The colourings, Effects, texts, pictures all are L.O.V.E. <3 Seriously, you two coming together is one of the best things that happened in The Avi-Siggy Forum of I-F. :) And The KaJen ones are BREATHTAKING :) I ADORE the last one ( my favourite ) and the ones with the babies...AWWWIE <3 So Using :) Keep Rocking Girlies Love you :)

-Maitree

Edited by ..Maitree.. - 12 years ago