Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Mereko kya pressure hoga πŸ€”πŸ€£ Oh that siggy was freebie but I made her change the caption and the one with different caption is mine :P and why be people hating on Mehaki psht!

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Sary-

Mereko kya pressure hoga πŸ€”πŸ€£ Oh that siggy was freebie but I made her change the caption and the one with different caption is mine :P and why be people hating on Mehaki psht!

😲😲 This is soo beautiful...now I feel a bit inspired thank youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I can kill for Mehak's merging skills...

Hating nahi re she was reminding Mehak about her request. in her styleπŸ˜›

Edited by -Moni- - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
SUNO Masakalli walio πŸ€” Mehaki already knows but I capped more KaJen scenes psht make me stuff now 😍 BTW USE THIS CAP somewhere IDC http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/AccordingtoSary/Oye%20hoye%20kya%20look%20hai/Image49.jpg
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maine toh update ke liye banaya tha...feedback ke liye Sahar ko dikhaaya and usne use kar liya...toh main kya karron?🀣
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

congrats for the new gallery..

waiitng for the update...

dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aaah!! This is amazing! Two of my absolute fav creators joining hands means TONS of ADORABLEEE and HOT STUFF!!! I AM ECSTATIC!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

Congratulations to both of you on this new shop! This is such a brilliant idea. At least now I don't have to go to 2 different shops to hunt for amazing work πŸ˜ƒ Work made easy! 

I can just imagine the quality of work that this shop is going to have! πŸ˜
Moni, as you know I have been your fan for agesss now and like many other I always wait for your updates πŸ˜† 

and Mehaki...Haye... Do I even need to say anything? My dabba has been speaking for itself for sometime now... πŸ˜‰

in short... I love you both and I love the talent you both have and together you are going to be explosive πŸ˜ƒ as in gonna blow up our minds with your fantabulous work πŸ˜ƒ  

Can't Wait... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 

Lots of HUGSSS πŸ€— πŸ€— and Kisses! MUAAAH! πŸ˜ƒ 

(oh and as usual...sorry for being late... πŸ€”)

Oh and how can I forget? (I am dory in true sense) I LOVE THE NAME!! Masakalli Masakalli! 
Edited by dua_44ever - 12 years ago
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Sary-

Haye!!! Ye trailer hai toh picture kaisi hogi? *THUDDD* 
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congooo Galzz on urr new SHOP<3 may you havee many and manyy moresss;) cant wait for the updatesss
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Kab update karo gaye jab main sexy buddhi hojaon gyi πŸ€”
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Agreed with Sary.And sample work kab edit karoge, next shop mein? :P