India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

misunderstanding brings them again?

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
The writer told us, hate will bring them, love will tear them apart and a misunderstanding will bring them back together , so is Shaym gonna be the misunderstanding that joins them together? He will marry her just to save his sister, so this in conclusion brings them?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DEE2803hkhb17shilparoxxsun2011pinky_blueskies

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Jenny, I'm of the same opinion.

wrt love will tear them apart. Arnav has said that if he falls in love, he will stay away from her. So he is already falling for her, he doesnt know it yet but i'm sure soon he will figure it out. And he will definitely stay away. This is when I think he might even give La's proposal a consideration as that is one better way to ensure that he is definitely away from Khushi.

Misunderstandings brings them closer. I guess it works more for Arnav. If he believes that Khushi is at fault. His mind takes over and is able to quieten his heart and blames her for things. In hatred and misunderstanding, he can approach her. So the Shyam track is likely to create misunderstandings between Khushi and Arnav. He will believe that she knew Shyam was Anjali;s husband as how could she not, she works in RM. Or she could come to know and let him know and in the midst of trying to ensure Anjali's happines, he will marry Khushi or a live-in track.

I am of the opinion since the CVs have put alot of emphasis on live-in, it will be the live-in track instead of marriage.

Just my POV.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilparoxx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index