~*MA@NEET ExPRE$$ #46*~ Note pg 2, 19 + 67 - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
@ khushi di
aaj nandini n preeto's grav pravesh
n then that game where they have to find ring n geet tells rules n maan mummers that he would have surely lost in the game so only geet always keeps on type of ordering him n lucky n dev are like we will win but they lose preeto to put her hand n removed even before lucky could put his hand ðŸ˜† n then they wanted rematch but geet told no this is the rules only one time they should play n so dev is like so u both play instead of us n so he challenges her n like a sherni she accepts n then they start searching n then their hands touch n their eye lock n then mahiii n then all bring them back to from their dreamland n geet removes her hand n maan gets the ring n lucky n dev are very happy that maan won n then maan takes geet's hand n keeps there n tells that both of them won as they both are equal whether they lose or win n he also told that he wanted her to be with him like this forever n then makes her wear the ring. 
then ad n then nandini is waiting in her room n geet teases her n then she tells she will send dev now n goes n dev n maan emotional talk n then geet tells dev to go as nandini is waiting n then she remembers the talks maan told her
precap
geet reading a letter by maan
thnxxx hinal ðŸ¤—

@ash
bye gn babes :)

@hinal
not holidays dear , holidays r finished now 
m bsy with wrk again
@ khushi 
no problem
oh work i cant imagine how stressful it is right now for u

@ sana
hiii
@hinal
ya it is stressfull mon se to ol9 bhi kam aungi main ðŸ˜³
@ khushi di
ya that is there but we cant do anything about it na n next week from 28 even i will come very less or may not come only as exams but on sunday i will come n then from 4th i have holidays so can come anytime 
Hello people
How are you all?
hiii hima di
how r u?????
how was ur appointment with doc???????
Hi Hinal
It was good rather bad
The doc filled all the cavities on the left side
Next week i have to go again for right side