Hope Alina will remain with Abhiya as Kabir

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
When Pia was new comer in the MC, Kabir was the 1st man getting to know with Pia before introducing with Abhay. Slowly Slowly Kabir had fallen in love with belonging sweet, innocent & frank heart Pia.But destiny was not made them for each other b/c Pia's appearance in the universe for another guy (Abhay).Never-the-less, Kabir many times tried to obtain Pia's love but never created any obstacles in front Pia's livelihood.And.. now  already he has accepted the substantial truth... he & Pia will never be life companion.
Another side, Alina is a victimized girl by her own dictator mom... her mom had to keep closed her for 3 years in a suffocated dark room.Any family member was not remained to support her... the 1st time she has got Abhay who giving her sympathy & inspiring to fight against her family... and for all these Alina feels a soft feelings in her heart for Abhay... I trust that in very soon Alina will be also perception... her destiny is not jointed with Abhay's destiny.
But question is... Will she keep her mind positive as like Kabir?? Will she accept her destiny as like Kabir has accepted already???
Hope she will... b/c Alina we don't want your coy & blush type face will be fulled of  the fire of vindictive.😊   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I also hope Alina will accept the fact with maturity up till now she has shown. 

Love deprived people have often different take on things. Kabir was not love deprived so his acceptance of Abhiya was easier. Alina is a different story.

Let's see what we have in store. 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sunflower52

I also hope Alina will accept the fact with maturity up till now she has shown. 

Love deprived people have often different take on things. Kabir was not love deprived so his acceptance of Abhiya was easier. Alina is a different story.

Let's see what we have in store. 

This is true deprived peoples are in different mentalities of relationship but we will appreciate her role until she would maintain her positiveness. 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nab_012

This is true deprived peoples are in different mentalities of relationship but we will appreciate her role until she would maintain her positiveness. 

Yes, true. I don't mind Abhay and alina friendship. As long as Alina remains positive, this is fine with me.