Identity and love :Ahem Gopi OS

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Identity and love

Ahem was a husband who failed to see his innocent wife Gopi's pure heart.He did'nt see her good side.For him she was only an Illiterate.He has always dreamt of a modern wife who speaks good English.But in that aspect Gopi was a complete failure.She was always clad in traditional sarees and was never able to utter a word in English.But to save Modi Parivar's reputation he took the responsibility to teach her.Modi family should not have a daughter in law who is an illiterate.It is a shame for them.So he took the trouble to teach her.During that process unknowingly he started feeling for her.But unfortunately before revealing his feelings to her,with a shock he realized that he has become too late in moving ahead with his married life.Because an accident snatched her from him.He could'nt even see her dead body.She fell off the cliff.Everyone in their family except Gopi was saved by God.
Days passed.Months passed.It's been one year..but still Gopi's memories have not been erased from his heart.In order to kill his painful memories she arranged a party on his birthday.Before the celebration,there came a modern girl with a sweet face.
"Happy Birthday Ahemji.."
Everyone looked at her with a shock.Ahem could not believe his eyes.He was really shocked.

That was Gopi.
"No..it can't be Gopi.Gopi can't wear such modern dresses even in her dreams.Gopi can't speak English with a good accent.But the way she called me...Ahemji..Oh!I'm confused".
Gopi kept smiling at him.

"That innocent smile belongs to only Gopi".Ahem is sure about that.
Kokila spoke,"Don't be confused Ahem.She is your Gopi only".
Ahem is shocked,"Mom?"
Kokila revealed the truth,"Yes Ahem.Gopi is not dead.She is alive.We thought that she is no more.But later i got an information that she was not dead.She was deeply injured and unconscious.You all thought that i went to Kashi for one month.Actually for one month i was with my Gopi bahu.She needed me that time.She was cured completely.But i felt that before she comes back she should be prepared enough to be your wife.So i entrusted some trustworthy people to give her a make over.That is how she became modern and learnt spoken English.Now i'm sure that you likes her.She has become someone you desire for".
Ahem looked at Gopi.She looked emotional.She was waiting to know his reaction about her change.
"Yes,i liked your new look Gopi.You are looking lovely.I'm happy to hear you speak English".
Everyone including Gopi was very happy.Tears dwelled in Gopi's eyes due to happiness.Finally her Ahemji has accepted her.
Ahem looked at Kokika and said,"Mom..i never thought that you would fail to understand me.You thought i will accept Gopi only if changes herself?"
Kokila became upset.
He continued,"You know..even if she had'nt changed herself also i would have accepted her".
Gopi and Kokika could'nt believe it.
"I don't know when and how..i had fallen in love with Gopi.But before i could confess my love to her,she met with the accident and..."
They were surprised.Gopi was even more happy to know that Ahem has accepted her as she was.
He went closer to her.
"Gopi..you don't have to change yourself to win my heart.You are good as you are.I'm totally attracted to your personality.You don't have to hide your identity to get loved by me.Because you have already won my heart".
Gopi did not know how to express her happiness.She felt that she was in a beautuful dream world.
"Now it is time to start the celebration.Ahem..come and cut the cake".
Kokila said.
Ahem cut the cake and gave the first piece to Kokila.
"This is for you mom.You are the best.You gave me the wonderful birthday gift..Gopi.."
Kokila smiled.
He took the second piece and stood steady for a moment.Kokila smiles,"Ahem..do what your heart says".
Slowly he smiled and moved towards Gopi.Her face glowed.He fed her the cake.
"Thank you Gopi for making my birthday so special".
She smiled,"Actually it is Maaji who made this occasion special.She only brought me here".
Ahem smiled.
She looked at Kokila with wet eyes.Kokila smiled.
Ahem and Gopi touched Kokila's feet for blessings.
She blessed them,"I wish you a happy married life".
They smiled.

The end

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shajnaii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love it soo much...

its simply wonderful..

thnx for the pm
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so cute  ... very nice.
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this os so cute very nice one keep it up
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow, a very lovely OS.very nice.
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
jusmin...itz wonderful... Good job
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice os in a nice story line 😊
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hi dr 😃...

jasmine ... right ...

nice OS 👏... its really sweet 😊...

loved the part .. where Aham confesses tht he fell for the real Gopi ...

After all, true love always finds a way ... 😉

- - badra 

ElizaKawa thumbnail
wow Gopi being a modern girl😲
just adore ur OS
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
very sweet!! nice OS😳