Navya: 16th September. LOL Moments.

Posted: 12 years ago
Okay, so basically i'm in a really happy mood today >.< Just heard Ali Zafar's album, Jhoom. It's so freaking amazing! So I have that on repeat whilst I write this. So far i'm bumming of 'Tu Jaanay Na' and 'Jab Say Dekha' :') I might make an VM soon, but for that you'll have to wait a bit. 😳

Shit, just wasted 24 mins listening to them songs and telling people about em ;P Twitter is such a good way to spread shit, loool. So is this. If you have Twitter follow me πŸ‘πŸΌ http://twitter.com/#!/Nirmohi

KK, so enough of that.. on to Navya :')

1)

^I totally had my eye on that dude, sorry Anant but just this once I wasn't looking at you and I spotted a thief! That little mofo just casually walked up to that counter and took something and popped it into his mouth without paying, that's some guts man. What's the world coming to these days? Tut-tut.

2)

^This girls desperate man.

3)

^So is that girl at the back, but I mean.. you can't help it. Look at his fine bum. :P

4)

^Oh god, Ritz man. WHY?!?!? :O http://www.mehndiskinart.com/Dabur_Amla_Oil.htm -Cried in the corner-

5)

^Actually wait, look at this guys ass.

6)

^And his hair 0.0 guess Ritz and G have been hanging out lately ;) Ahem ahem.

7)

^Not the best view of Anant. LOOOL. Look at this pants ;) Still so cute x) This is the dopey Anant.

8)

^Okay, this reaction is so over the top..like Anant told him before he even knew he'll propose.
 Gosh.

9)

^SHITMANUGHH. This picture makes me wish I was a vampire so I could just bite his neck :')

10)

^These too are mega cute. <33 I'd so go to their wedding, if they invite me with 0.4% chance.

11)

^This guy looks a bit jealous :P LMFAOO.

12)

^Lol, so I guess this was their/his only option. They'll be starting a family soon so I guess it's the a good start.

13)

^So Navya is not pregnant, it was all an act to make it legally okay for her to get in his pants.

14)

^I don't understand why is everyone getting so happy?! :O Seriously, if the non important people proposed, Anant and them lot would not be jumping about. If I was there, I'd take the ring and walk out. It's such a cool ring :')

15)

^How hot is the guy in that green top? <3.<3 :') Looks like he's been raped but yeah ;P BUT this is what I noticed, you can all see he is sitting down, yeah?
Yeah, still sitting down, though Navya got up.. he's still sitting down.. but now look...

Navya walked off but look who's in the background?

Proper walking off like I won't notice. So by this time, he's gone.. you're wrong.

Navya turns around to look at Navya (Slowly) but yet, my man walks around past her AGAIN.

😎 That's all i got, please like and comment thank you! β˜ΊοΈ

thanks!! man i really didn't notice that guy in green! thats a complete blooper!
LOOOL. i loved it πŸ˜ƒomg yeah the guy in the green is kinda hot πŸ˜‰ and ROFL @ the picture with the guy whos not too happy πŸ˜† looks like someones got feelings for anant πŸ˜†
i noticed that green guy blooper too..lol..these serial shoots r such fun to watch..u have the same set of ppl dng the walkin sitting standin all the time...Ive seen it and believe me its hillarious..:P:P
I did not notice the guy in the green shirt.  Awesome observation.  Nice post NirmohiEdited by ilunavya - 12 years ago
Great observation Nirmohi!

You must be having great observing skills!! thats why you can find some LOL moments everytime.

I Watched yesterdays epi thrice but still I could not notice even once the green shirt...

Good pics and very hillarious..

Thanks
Originally posted by areeba123hina

thanks!! man i really didn't notice that guy in green! thats a complete blooper!

yeah, ahaha. don't really mind that blooper ;)
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

LOOOL. i loved it πŸ˜ƒomg yeah the guy in the green is kinda hot πŸ˜‰ and ROFL @ the picture with the guy whos not too happy πŸ˜† looks like someones got feelings for anant πŸ˜†

thanks man! :)
Originally posted by komalsirwani

i noticed that green guy blooper too..lol..these serial shoots r such fun to watch..u have the same set of ppl dng the walkin sitting standin all the time...Ive seen it and believe me its hillarious..:P:P

ahahaha ;) yeah. :P I like 'Dude, W*Fff' :P
Originally posted by ilunavya

I did not notice the guy in the green shirt.  Awesome observation.  Nice post Nirmohi

thank youu :)