Bollywood starlets whose CAREER is STAGNANT!

Posted: 12 years ago
Bollywood starlets, which have been around a while, that their career is showing major signs of STAGNANCE and no GROWTH?!   Sure, the girl in the picture down below looks drop dead gorgeous and is seeking a good career, but you need to be STREET SMART and have the RIGHT moves!  πŸ˜‰  Sonam's release MAUSAM is coming up, but will that resurrect her career after dissapointments like AISHA and THANK YOU?!  Anuskha has been out of circulation for a long time, she cannot rely on one film forever.  BAND BAAJA BARAT seems like a lifetime ago.  DEEPIKA's last AARAKSHAN came and went!  And ASIN cannot seem to cash in on the success of her last film READY despite it being a superhit.  The Bollywood starlets of this generation cannot compete with the PRIYANKAS, KATRINAS, or even the current numero uno KAREENA!  Bollywood starlets, whose CAREER is STAGNANT!   Please share your thoughts.  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by goneforever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Come on guys, let's make this topic hot hot hot!

😍😍😍😍😍
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First name that came to my mind is Asin.
I don't think she is going anywhere in bollywood or will go anywhere.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I can think of Kangana...She started with a bang with her unconventional looks and film choices. Not to mention the controversies around her affair with Aditya Pancholi. But after she moved out of the Bhatt camp her career has become stagnant. Promos of her upcoming Rascals makes me think her she will soon go the Celine Jeitley way though she has more talent than Celina.
I can only think of Konkona Sen. Her career in Bollywood is going nowhere. Her last good film was Wake Up Sid and after tht she hasnt had tht much success. She is a good actress with talent. I feel bad for her..
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: goneforever

Come on guys, let's make this topic hot hot hot!

😍

πŸ˜† this statement always make me laugh 
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

πŸ˜† this statement always make me laugh 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Everybody has their time to shine. Actresses come and go. They have their time to shine for a while and than new actresses come and takes a while to be notice, after they get notice, their career will be over because new ones are arriving
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Love Kareena and Katrina. I think Sonam will be the next biggie alongside these two and PC.
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fly2me

First name that came to my mind is Asin.
I don't think she is going anywhere in bollywood or will go anywhere.

Sadly, I agree. She was such a breath of fresh air in Ghajini, was wasted in London Dreams and went totally OTT in Ready. It's been a steady, downward progression. Such a shame. I really hope Bol Bachchan is a decent vehicle for her.

Kangana seems to have stalled as well. Might not be a bad idea to get back with the Bhatts, who at least give their heroines a good story to work with. It's good to branch out and try different things but she's not cut out for this slapstick, silly comedies she's been signing left right and centre. 

Also, have to say Priyanka Chopra. After Fashion and Saat Khoon Maaf which was pretty much her show all the way, I'm not too impressed in what she's done since.  They're all flightly roles, not much substance movie. I was expecting more author-backed roles. She should try to emulate Aishwarya more, who has really balanced her career with serious roles and just the right amount (and type!) of commercial cinema too.