Baba's restaurant...

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In the middle of saga and komarsh ME... the CVs sneaked in a small scene with K and C...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Both K and C discuss business ideas... (where's tunna ๐Ÿ˜• )  C suggests opening a restaurant since they already have experience in this field with earlier dhaba venture ( ๐Ÿ‘ )

K agrees it is a smashing idea ( why does K always have to wait for someone else to give him ideas ๐Ÿ˜ก - do CVs have any answer to this ) Next, chandu suggests that they take a place on rent to run their restaurant and later on they will buy it out...

Now my question is who is going to finance this ??? will SS do so now given K's opposition to his own activities ??? Will SS lay a condition before K saying that he will have to accept G as his chutki amma if he wants money for his business... what will K (and P) do in such circumstances ??
Edited by a_uma - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm Lovely scene afterall๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...
hmm agreed cv's always shows Krishna as a dependent person๐Ÿ˜ณ who does'nt take his decisons on his own...

i think they want to show that Krishna is  less creative in his thinking...

I think SS will not help Krishna...๐Ÿ˜•

he needs to manage this on his own๐Ÿ˜ณ...
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice one, Uma, i havent' seen the epi yet, but at least Chandu's got a part in it๐Ÿ˜Š
As to your question about the financing of this new venture, my predictions are never anywhere near what happens, but i think maybe:
1.  GD will overhear kriya having this convo, and give them some of her jewellery to sell for their own use
2.  Prats might convince Krish to apply for a business loan, and his inability to fill out forms etc might encourage him to learn to read/write as well
3.  Amma might give them some money she had stashed away secretly from SS since he's started nelgecting her, and she'll give it to K to spite SS
Anyway, however they raise the money, i hope it works well this time.

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes uma, cvs gave a little space for k's work issue in tis whole sad ME, am happy for that even i dont know y cvs shows our krish soo...dumb sometimes, all the time he needs anyone to initiate him whether frns r his babu i think itz our baba's innocense
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk4

Nice one, Uma, i havent' seen the epi yet, but at least Chandu's got a part in it๐Ÿ˜Š
As to your question about the financing of this new venture, my predictions are never anywhere near what happens, but i think maybe:
1. GD will overhear kriya having this convo, and give them some of her jewellery to sell for their own use
2. Prats might convince Krish to apply for a business loan, and his inability to fill out forms etc might encourage him to learn to read/write as well
3. Amma might give them some money she had stashed away secretly from SS since he's started nelgecting her, and she'll give it to K to spite SS
Anyway, however they raise the money, i hope it works well this time.

great ideas for finance...
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Krishna may try for the hot seat in KBC4...LOL
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
yeah i'm happy 4 baba...he will start work again..now he will think about his future..
-Sheena- thumbnail
Sorry, uma it was K who suggested to rent it and later buy the business and not Chandu...

Probably SS will feel guilty of what has happened to Komal which will make him want to win the trust of his kids may agree to pay the capital..

Depends if Ganga supports or not for SS to help and throws a tantrum which could stop SS from helping

may be Amma will repent for the dhabha fiasco and give some of the cash..Her road to redemption if that is what the CVs are planning on..Brings mother/son closer