Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

COUNT DOWN/CC Maaneet/Gurti Heaven+21 (Page 51)

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Joined: 24 February 2007
Posts: 40361

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by sweetsammo

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by sweetsammo

It's Criminal...LOL
Hi All...Hug

sammy you are here, help me everyone punishing meCry

Why???LOL
Sammy Boss swrote the Banned word of the cd for 2 timesROFLdont support her LOL

oye no one suppose to bere, cd/cc was ghost townROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobySweetSammy..Gurti-Kash..-Mrs.MSK-

SweetSammy IF-Rockerz
SweetSammy
SweetSammy

Joined: 10 January 2011
Posts: 6184

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

[
since cd/cc was so dead, i decided to write BRB but meri phuti kismat (not phuti bubbly), thush was hereWink

ROFLROFLROFL
Sorry i can't help you...LOL

Hey Pinku...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby..Gurti-Kash..-Mrs.MSK-kirti_fiji

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..


LOLLOLLOLi Dint Think Uncle Will Do ThatLOL


u know him ShockedLOL
Jaan he is so funny.. LOLhe actually has only one Kid u know who it is ..a puppyaLOLand u believe it or not early in the morning around 5 am he makes weried noises with that Puppy ...LOLi feel like killing him cz his garden is Near to My Room ConfusedLOLi always torture him in the evening LOL

ROFLJaan No I Dont Know Him lol
Owhhh Like My DadROFLLOLHow Old Is He?LOL

He is around 55 but serioulsy high annoying Stern SmileROFLu dad is also like him ROFLNo way ..This man and his dog made my mom to hate all the dogs in the worldLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammy..Gurti-Kash..kirti_fiji

SweetSammy IF-Rockerz
SweetSammy
SweetSammy

Joined: 10 January 2011
Posts: 6184

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..


Owh My Jaaan WHos Wedding? Yours?
Me Good Jaan ThnxEmbarrassed


no no not mine...ErmmLOL
cousin's wedding...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..-Mrs.MSK-kirti_fiji

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsammo

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

[
since cd/cc was so dead, i decided to write BRB but meri phuti kismat (not phuti bubbly), thush was hereWink

ROFLROFLROFL
Sorry i can't help you...LOL

Hey Pinku...Hug
Sammy Lub UHug Party Time dance 



ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobySweetSammy..Gurti-Kash..kirti_fiji

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Joined: 19 September 2007
Posts: 15349

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..


LOLLOLLOLi Dint Think Uncle Will Do ThatLOL


u know him ShockedLOL
Jaan he is so funny.. LOLhe actually has only one Kid u know who it is ..a puppyaLOLand u believe it or not early in the morning around 5 am he makes weried noises with that Puppy ...LOLi feel like killing him cz his garden is Near to My Room ConfusedLOLi always torture him in the evening LOL

ROFLJaan No I Dont Know Him lol
Owhhh Like My DadROFLLOLHow Old Is He?LOL

He is around 55 but serioulsy high annoying Stern SmileROFLu dad is also like him ROFLNo way ..This man and his dog made my mom to hate all the dogs in the worldLOL

LOLOw Hes Old ThenLOLYa Jaaan My Dad Also like Him All Day With The Puppy It Just Kills MeOuchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammy-Mrs.MSK-

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Joined: 19 September 2007
Posts: 15349

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsammo

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..


Owh My Jaaan WHos Wedding? Yours?
Me Good Jaan ThnxEmbarrassed


no no not mine...ErmmLOL
cousin's wedding...

LOLLOLOh Ok NiceeeWink
LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammy-Mrs.MSK-

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Joined: 24 February 2007
Posts: 40361

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by sweetsammo

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

[
since cd/cc was so dead, i decided to write BRB but meri phuti kismat (not phuti bubbly), thush was hereWink

ROFLROFLROFL
Sorry i can't help you...LOL

Hey Pinku...Hug
Sammy Lub UHug Party Time dance 



ROFL

thush you thumking sammy, whats this, where is mishty looks like you are trying to confuse further the phamily tree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammy-Mrs.MSK-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 61   Views: 45176

Ankita_88 61 45176 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 25   Views: 9943

Amor. 25 9943 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 14   Views: 12486

Amour_Reet 14 12486 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 7803

Shipra_S 14 7803 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 20   Views: 3959

adits7 20 3959 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index