Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sometimes I wonder, is this a dream or is this true? I can't believe I'm lucky enough to spend my life with you!
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
I Love You and Trying To Explain How Much I Love You Is Like Trying To Explain How Water Tastes Impossiable!!!
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
I never thought love could be so magnificent until I saw the sincere look in your eyes, telling me that this time...I would never shed another tear.
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams!
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Love is a constant battle between the heart and the mind; True Love is when they agree.
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
True love is only true when the feeling is mutual. Yet, it need not be expressed in words. When love is true, you just feel it.
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
True love does not come by finding the perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly!
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
True love is not finding someone else but finding your other half.
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

hi bubbly see you in less than 8 hours, ok

you take care of your non phutted protection

Jo Hukaum Mere Aaqa!!😉

blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Abhishek who plays the BODY DOUBLE for Maan singh Khurana in a hit Star One showGeet-Hui Sabse Parayi

by Maaneet-My Heartbeat on Thursday, September 22, 2011 at 12:55am

Abhishek who plays the BODY DOUBLE for Maan singh Khurana in a hit Star One showGeet-Hui Sabse Parayi

When the main lead is absent on the show due to health problems or is off on a holiday , then what does a production house do ? Well in such circumstances they appoint a person who can play the character but at a distance. His height , his mannerisms , his attitude gives the viewers a feel of the main lead always being present on the show. In the world of Television these people are called "Body Doubles".

Rangmunch.TV today introduces you another face that also plays Maan Singh Khurana. No we are not talking about a replacement here. Gurmeet is unwell, and hasnt been able to shoot for the last few days. The show however must go on, and Maan is still very much a part of the daily episodes. If you are wondering how this is possible, this is a good time for us to introduce you all to Abhishek, that plays Gurmeet's body double in his absence..On quizzing him about his role , his aspirations, his contribution to such a popular show , this is what he had to say'

"I enjoy playing Maan Singh Khurana.MSK has become very popular and is larger than life.My first time as the body double for MSK was when Geet got married the second time round.In reality Gurmeetji was himself getting married, so I stepped in his shoes and did the role. I have done many other scenes too where Gurmeetji has been away.Off late I have been also essaying small roles in the background of the Geet .It feels nice to know that you are contributing something vital and show is moving on.Gurmeet ji and Drashti both have helped me a lot in inacting a scene.Even with Dhrasti when the seen becomes a little uncomfortable,she completely relaxes me and help me in the shot.I would love to continue doing MSK till I can and do a lot more too.There is a sense of satisfaction that one is a part of such a pivotal character."

It was a sheer pleasure getting to know Abhishek and the role he potrays . Today the body doubles have become very popular and important to any show.The show must go on even if the main leads are not present.Body doubles are definitely the production houses knight in shinning armour.

Interviewed by: Swati Ghosh and Niharika Vidya Sagar

Edited by: Navyanka Varma

Rangmunch.TV