Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
A priceless moment is when the person that you have fallen in love with, looks you right in the eyes to tell you that they have fallen in love with you.
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
True love is like a teardrop in a rainstorm; you're lucky enough to find it once, but you will never find it again.
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Never leave the one you LOVE for the ONE you LIKE because the one you LIKE will one day LEAVE you for the one they LOVE!!
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
True love is not being with someone because you think you can be happy with that person, but because without that person you know you can never be
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
True Love is loving that someone one even with their worst faults and flaws. Forgiving and Forgetting their wrong doings, Enduring and being Kind always trusting and not easily angered, always trusting and hoping and never failing.
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
True love doesn't just fill your heart, it overflows into your whole body and soul.
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
You will know that you love someone when you want him/her to be happy. Even if that means you're not a part of their happiness.
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
I'll never know if it is truly possible for me to stop thinking about you because I'll never try.