Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why Gopi and ahem never(doubt 2)

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
sleep on the  same bed??   For the past 1year  Rashi and jigar's  marriage is also not doing well..But both of them shares  the same bed...

Even kinjal who ran away from marrying dhaval has no problem in sharing the same bed with dhaval...

So why the hell did ahem sleeps on the bed and gopi on the floor??  Do u think its because  ahem didn't trust himself  from refraining  you know what..🤣

Do share your views and comments...
Edited by gohem123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
In the beginning he threw her bedding on the floor because he didn't want to share his bed with uneducated villager.

Now I think in sleep he fears he might turn to her...and you know what.

So it's preventative measure. 😆
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hopefully he will share the bed with her soon 😍
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

In the beginning he threw her bedding on the floor because he didn't want to share his bed with uneducated villager.

I agree, remember when he held Gopi's hand all night. I think that shocked him! Imagine what may happen if he shared a bed with her 😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandyuk

I agree, remember when he held Gopi's hand all night. I think that shocked him! Imagine what may happen if he shared a bed with her 😆

Yah that's what I think, he fears he may hold onto her all night and possibly even suhag raat even...😆, whilst half asleep, he wakes up too late.
gohem123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

yeah..i also  think he fears himself...😆
gohem123 thumbnail
Doubt 2:

Kinjal didn't luv dhaval..So why is she scared about dhaval knowing the truth?? Honestly,  we lie to someone because
 1.Can hurt his/ her feelings
 2. Fear that he/she might hate u

Which category did kinjal occupy?? is she in luv with dhaval?? Are these the reasons by which  she doesn't want him to know about the modelling?? does she really care??

Do add ur comments and replies
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good ? about ahem sharing his bed with gopi... I never thought about him not trusting himself.    I really think that is good maybe the love story will start for gohem...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem123

Doubt 2:

Kinjal didn't luv dhaval..So why is she scared about dhaval knowing the truth?? Honestly,  we lie to someone because
 1.Can hurt his/ her feelings
 2. Fear that he/she might hate u

Which category did kinjal occupy?? is she in luv with dhaval?? Are these the reasons by which  she doesn't want him to know about the modelling?? does she really care??

Do add ur comments and replies

It's either she doesn't want to share her business with anyone, or she fears what her mother would do to her, as if Dhaval knows, Urmila knows and as a result her mother, as when she pulled the connecting cable from the TV, it was obvious Urmila knew, she just didn't have the proof to show Kokila, so Kinjal is afraid of her mother more then them two. 

Or it could be she wants to keep the modelling money for herself and not share it with Urmila, after all people came to see her during that puja and gave her gift in money, she wanted to use the money to buy conditioner for herself, but Urmila had opened all the envelopes and taken all the money already, and gave Kinjal empty envelopes. Kinjal is a rich girl she is used of having the finer things in life, and her current lifestyle can't afford them, perhaps she wants to use this modelling money to buy her things she wants to maintain her previous standard of living.

Her mum is always on Kinjal's case to live at her current standard and not reach above isn't she.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SNS_fan101

hopefully he will share the bed with her soon 😍

hpe he does nw tht he will fall in luv wid her..