Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

How KAREENA KAPOOR became the No 1 actress - Page 14

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

Then she'll come out with a new item song.

Sheila ka budhaapa 😆

😲 OMG DESU!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Lets get this straight. The actresses of today do not have roles for which they will remembered after 50 years. Mads was the last heroine who could command BO success on her own. She never needed a hero for that. The current crop can just fight about who is more popular and who best plays the second fiddle to the hero. Its all about the heroes now.
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: India_News

BULLSHIT

katrina is no 1. kareena is not even half of kat in popularity.

popular Kassab bhi hai yehan acting ki baat horahi hai 😆
This no. 1 game should never be taken seriously. The industry is very fickle...you  give a hit a then you're flavour of the month. If it's not Kat then it's PC, or Bebo...then it goes back to Kat again.
And what is the definition of numero uno? If it's box office status then it's Katrina Kaif for sure. But if it's acting then please, Kat does not feature in that list.
At the mo both Bebo and Kat are enjoying their Box Office status. Whether they contributed to the success of their respective films, that's a different argument all together. But truth is, when a filmstar has a hit, they don't care how it comes so long as they have a successful movie under their belt.
This content was originally posted by: devashree_h

Lets get this straight. The actresses of today do not have roles for which they will remembered after 50 years. Mads was the last heroine who could command BO success on her own. She never needed a hero for that. The current crop can just fight about who is more popular and who best plays the second fiddle to the hero. Its all about the heroes now.

exactly! now days actresses just need to dress as pretty dolls, and roam around the heroes to get the number 1 status, talent ki tau koi keemat nahi rahi! Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
^^^so off topic I was watching Biwi No 1!!!
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

^^^so off topic I was watching Biwi No 1!!!

lol yeh? did you enjoy it?
ruky786 thumbnail
I did actually! I loved Karishma Kapoor! She was brilliant...and in a way she looked great during the photoshoot part! Salman was great as well...i completely forgot Chunari Chunari was from Biwi no 1 
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

I did actually! I loved Karishma Kapoor! She was brilliant...and in a way she looked great during the photoshoot part! Salman was great as well...i completely forgot Chunari Chunari was from Biwi no 1 

lol! glad u enjoyed it!! I find that movie soo entertaining! the chemistry between Sallu-Lolo was awesome, and nice to hear you loved Karisma's acting!

Some of my family members saw Bodyguard and the word that came out of their mouth: BAKWAS!!!!    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  I am very selective in seeing Bollywood movies these days and I am going to skip Bodyguard actually.  They said BODYGUARD was in the league of ACTION REPLAY!!!!    Huh?!  How could that be possible?  BODYGUARD is a blockbuster and ACTION REPLAY sank without a trace.  Anyway, I guess Kareena and Salman are very lucky right now and any movie they come in will be successful.  However, Kareena is still number one because at the end of the day, hits matter!!!!

Edited by goneforever - 12 years ago