Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: India_News

Ok then wat abt this rajneeti review?

Katrina Kaif is first-rate. The sincerity and earnestness shows in every sequence. She sheds her glam doll image and transforms into an actor with this film

half an hour role of Rajnneti 😆
Originally posted by: lalixlily

Don't worry 😆 I only thought it was too sexplicit lol 🥱

Oh phew, 😆...thought the comment upset you for a moment. I should tread carefully here as I've realised this forum is dominated by female members but sometimes I can't help myself it all just comes out
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

and ALL THOSE were flops.

Did i mention box office. If you want box office then she has plenty of boxoffice success right now. You were questioning kareena's talent and acting. So I listed those films. Did you or did you not watch them? Just asnwer the question. Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail

problem wit kareena is that she is nt consistent nd is limited. if she does 5 films, only 1 performance is good others r horrible.

You're right. Katrina is more consistant. She was CONSISTANTLY bad in all her films. 😆
desigal90 thumbnail

Critics have such LOW EXPECTATIONS from Katrina, that even when she manages to get something mediocre, they go, OMG She actually acted.

Like the MBKD review you posted. "She's tranformed into an actor"
Just by this line, you know that expectations from Katrina the actress were ZERO. Becuase apparently before this film, she was just dancing in all her movies 😆
geez ...guys - no need back & forth argument a la N...K...R...
I hope it's not a MID created to piss off Bebo's fans --- uff..the worst is that it does work as always...
Hope it's not the 4th ID of yours...!
sherryy thumbnail

ok 1st u hav a problem wit her acting saying she was never appreciated. when i show u the proof she was, now u say not enough screen time.

ok check the review of namaste london where she had screentime + good review

Katrina is a revelation. The actor surprised you with a confident performance in HUMKO DEEWANA KAR GAYE and now, in NAMASTEY LONDON, she comes up with a spirited performance yet again. She handles the complex part with remarkable ease. The pretty lass is only getting better with every film!

Humko deewana kar gaye🤢 akki was bad in it then think how katrina will be 😆 Namestey London had Akki everywhere n lets have it your way katrina was appreciated for her acting by some 😆 but kareena won an award too with appreciation 😉 
sherryy thumbnail

well if katrina gets hit then ppl say she was nt appreciated
if i show appreciation, ppl say not enuf screentime
if she had screentime, ppl say she was appreciated becos critics had low expctations.

OK 🥱

Katrina will never be remembered for any of her role ever n can never reach Kareena s level 😛 
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The media try hard but they fail everytine .Katrina is very far from the other in the term of popularity and about the BO katrina take risky film but kareena with the khan but Rakhu sawant in BG and 3Idiots andthe result will be the same 😆
sherryy thumbnail

as if kareena is some benchmark for acting. 😆 she was horrible in her early days too. Nd she gave a kambakth ishq 10 years into her career. so there was a little improvement but she is still not consistent. rajeev masand didnt even MENTION her in his review of Bodyguard but her fans say she was the soul of d film. 🤣 that wud mean katrina was more than a soul of every film she did.

if katrina was showpiece even kareena is the same. if kareena is not then even katrina is not. Dont show ur double standards.

kareena is a bench mark of acting for katrina n she was horrible not now but katrina was n is still horrible in acting 😆 
Rajeev masand is not a god 🤣 

i have seen your double standard already 😆 yu have nothing to reply back kareena even won awards which katrina will never be able too as i said lets see how many years she takes to learn hindi first
Edited by sherryy - 12 years ago