Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
The reason the so called aam janta loves Katrina is because

A) She starred in a lot of hit films intiailly where all she did was sing and dance

B) Because she's firangi (foreign) and cant speak hindi, it makes her feel more "exotic" to the common Indian man, and this is as close as he gets to a "gori mem"

C) Because she's pretty
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Does it matter who is number one...both kareena and katrina are doing great in their own position. Kareena is the more talented one and Katrina is the popular one. Both are doing great in bollywood...that should be the most important thing. Because number one game changes every week depending on which film was the biggest hit. Even sonaski can be number one... remember dabangg.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: India_News

No i think she will have fans even after marriage and forever 😊😊

Could be true, just like other married actresses BUT life will go on without her in the industry.
Originally posted by: beboholic

Does it matter who is number one...both kareena and katrina are doing great in their own position. Kareena is the more talented one and Katrina is the popular one. Both are doing great.

But, Kareena has come a long way to prove herself, 11 years in the industry whereas Katrina didn't have to struggle that long!  😊
sherryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: India_News

No i think she will have fans even after marriage and forever 😊😊

Even Sridevi Madhuri Kajol have fans after their marriage also n will be forever too
sherryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: goneforever

But, Kareena has come a long way to prove herself, 11 years in the industry whereas Katrina didn't have to struggle that long!  😊

Katrina had Godfather Salman who was in every step helping her
Originally posted by: 2direct

Could be true, just like other married actresses BUT life will go on without her in the industry.

You think I like to see Madhuri and Juhi doing lame tv advertisements?  They had their time and accepted that women in their 40's do not get roles!  Sadly, that will happen to everyone one day, even Rani, Preity, Aish, Katrina, Kareena, and yes even Priyanka!!!!  😭😭😭😭😭

but what did Katrina have to struggle for? It's not like she ever aimed to act in performance oriented roles. All she did was act as the trophy girlfriend and dance jiggle and look cute (which she's very good at, I must admit). 
Originally posted by: sherryy

Katrina had Godfather Salman who was in every step helping her

But Kareena got a lot of acclaim for Bodyguard!  It wasn't just a blink and miss role!  😊
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That's just kareena's luck and the way she handled her career. She picked the worst films which in turn resulted into flops...I don't think she knew what she was doing. Now she knows how to pick hit films though...Ra.one and bodyguard...great choices. Even though I hated bodyguard..hey it still was a huge hit...and in bollywood...money talks...and good films are forgotten. 100 corer films are talked about still like dabangg for example...who is talking about Udaan these days...which was a good film.