How KAREENA KAPOOR became the No 1 actress - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Ash was number 1 for a few years in 1999 and 2000, then peaked in 2002 with Devdas!  Rani and Preity were number one back and forth in 2003, 2004, 2005!  But, they faded out 2006 onward!  Yes, since 2006, Aish made a comeback in 2007, 2008!  But after 2010, she is going to take a long break with her bundle of joy!  It is Kareena's era now in 2011 and 2012!  👏👏👏
Originally posted by: 2direct

Yep...I agree with every orifice of hers.

🤢

Ghalti hogayi madam, please don't take it seriously.
sherryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: India_News

kareena has only jab we met, katrina has namastey london and new york. And katrina doesn't need full screentime to be remembered. 5 min of sheela is enough to melt ppl's hearts.

and in popularity kat is always number 1. movies become hits becos of her. none of kareenas movies bcum hits because of her... its always the hero. replace kareena in 3 idiots, golmaal, bodyguard with a c-grade vamp, they will still be big hits or even bigger

Chameli 3 Idiots Bodyguard n about New York watch the movie it has John n Neil more in it then Katrina if katrina s 5 min can melt peoples heart Kareenas 1 JWM can do wonders even katrina movies has biggest stars thats y the movie works make her work with 1 new comer movie will be a flop Edited by sherryy - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@2direct I didn't expect this from you (but I actually did🤣) So this means:

Bad behaviour!

BULLSHIT

katrina is no 1. kareena is not even half of kat in popularity.

We are talking about actresses here, so Katrina doesnt fit in anywhere 😆
Originally posted by: eraser

100% agree!  😃
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eraser

Oh eraser!😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by: ruky786

@2direct I didn't expect this from you (but I actually did🤣) So this means:

Bad behaviour!

😆😆😆

ACTING IS KATRINA'S PROFESSION. SO SHE IS AN ACTRESS. WHETHER YOU CALL HER HORRIBLE ACTRESS IT IS YOUR CHOICE. BUT SHE IS AN ACTRESS AND I THINK SHE IS A OK ACTRESS. SHE IS GOOD WHEN SHE PLAY ENGLISH MEM

Ask her to go to Hollywood then. and just because acting is her profession, doesnt mean that she has to be good at it. She is popular no doubt could be the biggest superstar ever but an actress? BAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA, actress my ass 🤣