CID - Asambhav (Main Series Thread) - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Vivek part was stupid

But I like the concept. Dry ice was a different ploot to use

Cmon ... drug addictions happen fast ... mainly those given through syringes ... they didn't tell ki Viivek ko kitne shots diye gaye the in due course time !!! Though if the criminal would've been wise he wouldn't have let of Viivek !!

Anyways .. Asmbhav series .. seems to fulfill some wishes we thought it would be asambhav for FW to fulfill ... the biggest being an investigative in excess one ... hoping the others too to go in this way !!!

Dry ice was a tricky one .. it's obviously not asambhav ... nothing's asambhav ... but it's rare a criminal would think of it ... so a rare way and paani se haath jalna etc were a bit diff.
Pani and dry ice are not the same thing

And I know all about how fast drug addiction can happen. What I meant was that scene was a bit over the top
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
I wasn't replying to yours Nanda ... I just said that it was acceptable ... in general ... I don't know .. I didn't fing it ott personally !!!

The title is pani se jale haathon ka I guess !! That shwy I mentioned Paani and dry ice !!
Well inn general a nice start to the series ... hope it continues ... but now less od duo won't be accepted !!
Originally posted by NandiniPS

And I know all about how fast drug addiction can happen. What I meant was that scene was a bit over the top
Yes, Freddie's scene was absolutely OTT, Why does he have to resort to tomfoolery?

Please continue he episode discussion on the episode thread.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Bhavanab

I wasn't replying to yours Nanda ... I just said that it was acceptable ... in general ... I don't know .. I didn't fing it ott personally !!!

The title is pani se jale haathon ka I guess !! That shwy I mentioned Paani and dry ice !!
Well inn general a nice start to the series ... hope it continues ... but now less od duo won't be accepted !!

Arrey theek hai Bhav, well even I felt the series started wekk but Abhijeet only in two scenes and that too in the lab

kya haiye
Yeah. Fredie's bewakoofi even that is infront of a new officer looked worthless. That scene was unnecessarily inputed. 
I still don't see how this is part of a series. They could easily be separate episodes.
Its like CID Dhoom or Chase series. No connection between each episodes. Episode khatam kissa khatam, phir nayi suruwat..
Do we still have two more sambhav stories as a part of asambhav this week???