Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Thanks roopal for updating it correctly ... just remove the term updated in the thread name and replace it with main series thread ๐Ÿ˜Š

sure bhavana di...actually i added that to just inform that the first post is updated๐Ÿ˜Š
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the banner ad for the 1st case was out yesterday, I think. It said "KHULI HAWA MEIN SAANS LENE SE MAUT..." don't remember the rest, it was some stereotypical line.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deep_baner

the banner ad for the 1st case was out yesterday, I think. It said "KHULI HAWA MEIN SAANS LENE SE MAUT..." don't remember the rest, it was some stereotypical line.

ya i also watched that
i guess it is possible if there is posion in the air๐Ÿ˜†
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah, what is so asambhav about that?๐Ÿ˜† But I am sure when Dr Salunkhe will reveal this, they will all gape anew
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
looks like yet another murder in then air or something !!
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deep_baner

yeah, what is so asambhav about that?๐Ÿ˜† But I am sure when Dr Salunkhe will reveal this, they will all gape anew

yup๐Ÿ˜†
but surely if this happened i will be left confused
the reasons they give often confuse me๐Ÿ˜†
..Roopal.. thumbnail

looks like yet another murder in then air or something !!

i think the same

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The asmabhav would be ... the criminal has super natural powers ... he can fly in the air ... and to catch him .. Salunkhe will design a super sonic bike .. that will help duo fly in the air ... and Daa will become Indian Superman and Abhijeet Indian Batman ... and with combined forces and the rest of the members becoming members of the justice league ... will catch the ciminal !!

or rather the real asambhav would be ... a very intelligent criminal .. with the righ motive to murder.. and a very detailed good investigation with excellent forensics to catch him !!! this sounds more asambhav doesn't it ?
..Roopal.. thumbnail

The asmabhav would be ... the criminal has super natural powers ... he can fly in the air ... and to catch him .. Salunkhe will design a super sonic bike .. that will help duo fly in the air ... and Daa will become Indian Superman and Abhijeet Indian Batman ... and with combined forces and the rest of the members becoming members of the justice league ... will catch the ciminal !!

or rather the real asambhav would be ... a very intelligent criminal .. with the righ motive to murder.. and a very detailed good investigation with excellent forensics to catch him !!! this sounds more asambhav doesn't it ?

good one๐Ÿ˜†

@bold
as for nowadays yes it will a good asambhav stuff๐Ÿ˜†
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For the first scenario, they might've as well titled the series "The Adventures Of CIDman!" ๐Ÿ˜›

But indeed, a good investigative story is what feels the most asambhav these days. Those golden oldies feel like they're from some alternate universe.