Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
What was the ending date of this series?? I forgot ! Just a week more as astonish saying ?? Well, at the end of the day , it doesnt really matter ...isnt it? ðŸ˜› Its the same thing...sambhav or asambhav ðŸ˜›
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Any promo out for this week???
What so asambhav is going to become sambhav this week??? 
Earth's gravitational force suddenly stops acting on pony tails  ðŸ˜† or Daya sir's bhakth suddenly turns out to be Daya sir's "kumbh ke mele" mein bechada hua bhai ðŸ¤¢ 

Somehow whenever i comment on pony tail i remember the CID Terminator series ðŸ˜†
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this time the promo is that a woman died by getting burned sitting on a chair...she get burned but nothing happened to the wooden chair...
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah, the woman burned but the chair still remained unburned fresh.

Chita se uthake chair pe patak diya tha kya ? 😕
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Assassinator

Yeah, the woman burned but the chair still remained unburned fresh.

Chita se uthake chair pe patak diya tha kya ? 😕

maybe😆
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The promo is really strange, waiting to see what's the exact case.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
loved the episode a lot...fabulous one...
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kya kya asambhav hota hai. aaj kal CID hee asambhav hogaya hi.

Abhijeet sir Mr. India
Bus mein baithe huye log achaanak poore ke poore gayab aur ek hee jali huyi laash.
Sulphur medicine easily available that people can buy it over the counter.
All the people don't recognise their medicines and take tablets and capsules that are kept in the medicine box or handed over to them.

Doctors on the forum here pls tell us nay enlighten us if this sulphur capsule can be bought without a prescription and is it so easily available?

Mirchi woh bhi laal mirchi powder daala hua aadmi next minute normally fight kar raha hai.

After this list of asambhav, I agree with FW people that the series is truly asambhav😆

I have planned to read all the story contest stories all over again tomo and send in my vote.
The stories here are in asambhav category. IF CID fans are better story writers any given day
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallikaBalu

kya kya asambhav hota hai. aaj kal CID hee asambhav hogaya hi.

Abhijeet sir Mr. India
Bus mein baithe huye log achaanak poore ke poore gayab aur ek hee jali huyi laash.
Sulphur medicine easily available that people can buy it over the counter.
All the people don't recognise their medicines and take tablets and capsules that are kept in the medicine box or handed over to them.

Doctors on the forum here pls tell us nay enlighten us if this sulphur capsule can be bought without a prescription and is it so easily available?

Mirchi woh bhi laal mirchi powder daala hua aadmi next minute normally fight kar raha hai.

After this list of asambhav, I agree with FW people that the series is truly asambhav😆

I have planned to read all the story contest stories all over again tomo and send in my vote.
The stories here are in asambhav category. IF CID fans are better story writers any given day

😆
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

heee heee,u r rite Mallika.a man ater throwng red powder over him hw can he get up and fight again.Veryyy funny😆😆😆😆😆