Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen Thread :(129) (Page 89)

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Joined: 18 December 2010
Posts: 8204

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Friends the bad time for SP have already begins,,, IPKKND is fighting with balika vadu, now it s going to face another tough competetor Kuch toh log kahengi...

Pratigya losts its lead in time slot to BALH,, SGP having the low trp than navya and JD...

Diya aur baathi hum will end like Dor...

Navya is struggling with uttaran..

SAATHIYA is the only show which is saving SP...

IPKKND can never garner good TRP as it's not so good and peoples love to Balika Vadhu rather than this
Pratigya is showing nonsense so lost its TRP...SGP is the other serial who is running out of logical tracks and story
about Diya Baati i was sure that it will never get good TRP and Navya can't do well with that horrible lead actress
now only Sathiya is left for the downfall

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karthik80Alphabet26love_never_dies

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Joined: 12 May 2011
Posts: 17528

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Hi neetu, roopa, deepti, gayathri... how are u all?Smile


Hi bowya... how are u? hows ur pain now?
having sometimes di...

Taking injections and medicines for it... How r u and goutham di??

@neeti:ok,, hope lj will come back soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karthik80Alphabet26edwardcullen19

karthik80 Goldie
karthik80
karthik80

Joined: 01 August 2010
Posts: 1619

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

what are u all discussing? abt SP? Wink
yes, there is no hot topic than bashing sp... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 9426

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
After CCBM whatever show SP started its ending without completing a year... tere liye went off withint 9 months... same story with gulaal, now dor.. it started only in feb i think... its ending in 7 months... great achievement...LOL hope it continue with diya baati, ek hazaron mein,...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karthik80edwardcullen19love_never_dies

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 9426

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Originally posted by Alphabet26

Hi neetu, roopa, deepti, gayathri... how are u all?Smile


Hi bowya... how are u? hows ur pain now?
having sometimes di...

Taking injections and medicines for it... How r u and goutham di??

@neeti:ok,, hope lj will come back soon

we are fine bowya... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19love_never_dies

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 9426

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karthik80

Originally posted by Alphabet26

what are u all discussing? abt SP? Wink
yes, there is no hot topic than bashing sp... 

Love to join with u all ... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karthik80edwardcullen19

karthik80 Goldie
karthik80
karthik80

Joined: 01 August 2010
Posts: 1619

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

Originally posted by love_never_dies

Friends the bad time for SP have already begins,,, IPKKND is fighting with balika vadu, now it s going to face another tough competetor Kuch toh log kahengi...

Pratigya losts its lead in time slot to BALH,, SGP having the low trp than navya and JD...

Diya aur baathi hum will end like Dor...

Navya is struggling with uttaran..

SAATHIYA is the only show which is saving SP...

IPKKND can never garner good TRP as it's not so good and peoples love to Balika Vadhu rather than this
Pratigya is showing nonsense so lost its TRP...SGP is the other serial who is running out of logical tracks and story
about Diya Baati i was sure that it will never get good TRP and Navya can't do well with that horrible lead actress
now only Sathiya is left for the downfall
u r right .. how on earth navya is giving a same exp for all situation...  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26edwardcullen19love_never_dies

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Joined: 12 May 2011
Posts: 17528

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karthik80

Originally posted by love_never_dies

Friends the bad time for SP have already begins,,, IPKKND is fighting with balika vadu, now it s going to face another tough competetor Kuch toh log kahengi...

Pratigya losts its lead in time slot to BALH,, SGP having the low trp than navya and JD...

Diya aur baathi hum will end like Dor...

Navya is struggling with uttaran..

SAATHIYA is the only show which is saving SP...

nice analysis.. but in saathiya also if they drag the story with mom and daughter kalakari's, it ll also be a disaster for sp.. i visited that forum, many of them lost interest with this.. hope it ll continue like this and we can see sp fall happilySmile
right dear,, and also i want zee to give a new show which will drag people from saathiya, becoz many people still loving saas-bahu dramas... Uttaran, pavithra rishta are gud examples...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karthik80Alphabet26edwardcullen19

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
-||- CCBM :: Episode Discussion Thread -||-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 330   Views: 15908

-Fivr- 330 15908 30 December 2010 at 12:35pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
Nivedita & Siddharth Appreciatin Thread Name ?

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 5   Views: 3667

.StarryPhoenix 5 3667 05 July 2010 at 8:56am by .StarryPhoenix

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index