India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen Thread :(129) (Page 77)

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Sometimes he enjoys being in a party and sometimes he looks so lost in the party..sometimes he is so friendly and sometimes he is so reserved..he talks to the media very friendly and sometimes he just avoids talking to media and let others talk and he just smiles..In some parties he laughs and smiles from his heart and sometimes he just wears a smile which is so evident..Is this his character being reserved and moody or is this that he is missing something important but still he is not able to understand what he is missing or he doent want to accept that he is lost something or someone important..

When he says he loves adventures, he dint show his interest in reality show which was adventurous..

In one interview i see him enjoying, talking, laughing and the other one he is so silent as if he is not existing at all..

Edited by Kinha_Luvyou - 20 September 2011 at 3:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti_9

deepti_9 IF-Sizzlerz
deepti_9
deepti_9

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinha_Luvyou

Sometimes he enjoys being in a party and sometimes he looks so lost in the party..sometimes he is so friendly and sometimes he is so reserved..he talks to the media very friendly and sometimes he just avoids talking to media and let others talk and he just smiles..In some parties he laughs and smiles from his heart and sometimes he just wears a smile which is so evident..Is this his character being reserved and moody or is this that he is missing something important but still he is not able to understand what he is missing or he doent want to accept that he is lost something or someone important..

When he says he loves adventures, he dint show his interest in reality show which was adventurous..

In one interview i see him enjoying, talking, laughing and the other one he is so silent as if he is existing at all..

oh Roopz..so correct..what has happenrd to kinshuk yaar..everytime i discover something new about him..n get confused..what had happened to him..seing in bidaai seg..he was not shy..but day by day his shyness is increasing..n he really had no interest in JLP..behaved so awkwardly..dont understand why...seriously what is happening to himConfusedhis attitude is missing in his character..want that back..

roops82

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Deepti..this is the first actor i am so much talking abt..i dint even talk or try to know abt any bollywood actors...

Neha and Kinshuk are driving us crazy yaar...

deepti_9

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaindeepti9

In one interview i see him enjoying, talking, laughing and the other one he is so silent as if he is existing at all..

oh Roopz..so correct..what has happenrd to kinshuk yaar..everytime i discover something new about him..n get confused..what had happened to him..seing in bidaai seg..he was not shy..but day by day his shyness is increasing..n he really had no interest in JLP..behaved so awkwardly..dont understand why...seriously what is happening to himConfusedhis attitude is missing in his character..want that back..
Thats true..thats the reason i told him as mystery man..he is himself confused and confusing us also...he doesnt enjoy in any interviews at all..he was completely looking so lost in JLP...

deepti_9

deepti_9 IF-Sizzlerz
deepti_9
deepti_9

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jaindeepti9

i
Thats true..thats the reason i told him as mystery man..he is himself confused and confusing us also...he doesnt enjoy in any interviews at all..he was completely looking so lost in JLP...

i think something has happened to him..may be because of...who knows..now wating for bidaai party pics to know more about him

Edited by jaindeepti9 - 20 September 2011 at 3:40am

roops82

deepti_9 IF-Sizzlerz
deepti_9
deepti_9

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Deepti..this is the first actor i am so much talking abt..i dint even talk or try to know abt any bollywood actors...

Neha and Kinshuk are driving us crazy yaar...
yes this is also my first experience..have first time analysed someone so closely n me too not even bollywood actors..dont know how correct r we..yes they both r confusing us so muchConfused

Edited by jaindeepti9 - 20 September 2011 at 3:41am

roops82

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Oh...there was a bidaai party ha..he would have surely attended it..

the Kinshuk of CCBM is missing somewhere..i feel that he is saying himself that he needs to move on with divya, but really he is not able to...

deepti_9

deepti_9 IF-Sizzlerz
deepti_9
deepti_9

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Oh...there was a bidaai party ha..he would have surely attended it..

the Kinshuk of CCBM is missing somewhere..i feel that he is saying himself that he needs to move on with divya, but really he is not able to...
yes till 25th we will get the pics..
n yes i agree our ccbm kinshuk is missing..he was a cheerful guy..but now in all interviews of JLP he was at back side..why..may be yes as kinshuk was a cheerful guy always liked to have fun..even in SPA he was ok then why here so i think u r correct

roops82

Go to top