Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

as i said i saw it for something like 4-5 hours... dont remember the epis... but RS will go beyond as there is no limit to epis and plus he will add tracks...

if he can pull yrkkh so far with out still explaing the rishta then u can imagine what will he do...

but what i want is that this serial should flop and want to see what RS will do to keep it on... he did not do anything for CCBM and gave up easily

Usha Dear I can tell u that RS may drag one Episode of Dhoop Kinare to 100 Episodes, Now say if there were if there were 15-20 Episodes of Dhoop Kinare then in RS show how many Eisodes there may be, he will extend it so much, and add so many Expresions I mean funny expressions, just like Auntuy and uncle expresssions, U can imagine Useless expressions, and then he will take it for 2-3 years,
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Iam fine meera and deepti... How r u both??
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

Hi girls...

hi bowya... hows ur pain now...
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Iam fine meera and deepti... How r u both??

i m also fine๐Ÿ˜Š
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

Usha Dear I can tell u that RS may drag one Episode of Dhoop Kinare to 100 Episodes, Now say if there were if there were 15-20 Episodes of Dhoop Kinare then in RS show how many Eisodes there may be, he will extend it so much, and add so many Expresions I mean funny expressions, just like Auntuy and uncle expresssions, U can imagine Useless expressions, and then he will take it for 2-3 years,

๐Ÿคฃ
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Where is KM??,,, missing her... And also want to know that sana told anything before leaving?? She is not coming to FB also...
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Where is KM??,,, missing her... And also want to know that sana told anything before leaving?? She is not coming to FB also...

bowya i think km is very busy till the end of this month...
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

dont know abut KM n sana also..yes i did not saw her from so many days..not even on fb
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

'

uncle and aunty expressions ๐Ÿ˜†
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meera_krishna

Hii Neeti... hw s ur mum's fast? 

fast went good but my mother now feeling very tired and thirsty too ...she is feeling very weak and now taking rest
Hi Bowya
Edited by edwardcullen19 - 12 years ago