Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: love-mystery

@Usha...when the actor is silent all use to talk so many things and about what u said ..i read before that divya said she is not care coz in the last he will come back to her ..i think coz what divya said the news is not true 

yes Lj.. i also read her interview...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Raj our curse on SP is happening... what u say? their new shows not garning good trp's also i don't think any new leads is promising on SP... they now depend on SNS...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
kinshuk's statement  on FB goes with his behavior or expressions on JLP... something did occur behind the scenes .. we will never know... but i feel saving friends and having friends stay on... cause i dont think kinshuk was close friends with gaurav, karan, anupriya and others...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Raj our curse on SP is happening... what u say? their new shows not garning good trp's also i don't think any new leads is promising on SP... they now depend on SNS...

yes it is working slowly... but what SP to be really bad
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

kinshuk's statement  on FB goes with his behavior or expressions on JLP... something did occur behind the scenes .. we will never know... but i feel saving friends and having friends stay on... cause i dont think kinshuk was close friends with gaurav, karan, anupriya and others...

Raj i think anu is kinshuk good friend..n she is  her friend from SPA..as he mentioned in interview on sp Edited by jaindeepti9 - 12 years ago
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Exactly... even in the interview KW, gaurav and anupriya having fun but kinshuk was just standing behind them and listening to their comments... and i think even though he was with them he is lost...he was just smiling not like others having fun...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
i read the tellychakkar article on BB season 5... Navjot SIngh Siddu is also there ๐Ÿ˜†... would definitely  want to see him in that house ๐Ÿ˜†
deepti_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

Hi Girls how r u all

Hi Diya..how r u i m fine๐Ÿ˜Š
deepti_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Exactly... even in the interview KW, gaurav and anupriya having fun but kinshuk was just standing behind them and listening to their comments... and i think even though he was with them he is lost...he was just smiling not like others having fun...

yes i totally agree๐Ÿ˜Š
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

Raj i think anu is kinshuk good friend..n she is  her friend from SPA..as he mentioned in interview on sp

yes... he also mentioned abt harshad...

Deepti.. i think he was with KW, gaurav because of anupriya...