Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

I think in rishta... everyone has a bhimari of giving weird expression whether its naitik, akshara, rajshri... even naitik's mother...😆

agree di,, even that varsha and akshara's chachi too..
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok Usha, Gayatri and Bowya i am going now...bye sweeties and see you all soon...tc
karthik80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

ok Usha, Gayatri and Bowya i am going now...bye sweeties and see you all soon...tc

bye neetika, take care and see u soon..
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karthik80

i hate especiaaly her way of wearing saree.. i don know why, but i  hate to the core..

Agree gayathri...
Alphabet26 thumbnail

but peoples like that weird reactions a lot.. in tamil also, that serial is being watched by a lot of peoples...

I can't watch it in hindi... hate tamil version of dialogues... never watched in tamil...
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

Bye neetu... see u later...😊

but peoples like that weird reactions a lot.. in tamil also, that serial is being watched by a lot of peoples...

right gayathri,, my cousin sisters are also watching it and sum times ask me abt the next track, and also many people watching the dubbing of uttaran and CB,, CB is really gud to watch... I had seen it first season, but the current track of the show is irritating...
I wonder how people watching uttaran and rishta...
karthik80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

I can't watch it in hindi... hate tamil version of dialogues... never watched in tamil...

i watch the before and after slot shows of rishta but i ll change the channel before akshara appears on the screan.. but in coll my friends ll always speak abt that show highly which frustrates me a lot..
Bye neeti,, tc and see you soon...
karthik80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_never_dies

right gayathri,, my cousin sisters are also watching it and sum times ask me abt the next track, and also many people watching the dubbing of uttaran and CB,, CB is really gud to watch... I had seen it first season, but the current track of the show is irritating...
I wonder how people watching uttaran and rishta...

exactly bowya.. today also frnds asked me when akshara ll get pregnant.. i said wait for 3 yrs to see that stupid track... still that u can see only fightings between akshara and her husband and mil..