NivRen Thread :(129) - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Gayathri... may be thats people want to find out how... thats y they are watching that serial... ðŸ˜†
ya may be this is real reason ..they are seeing the serial in hope to see her different reaction..
Bowya... i think because u can't go to college ... u are watching all serials... this is very bad... try to concentrate and give more time for studying... just my thought not to hurt u...

Do u think havan will be good and give competition to SNS... may be in the beginning... later on... it also gets flop... i want all RS show to flop..😡

Don't know Usha...nowdays people love to see Colors that's why all it's serial got good TRP except few
i don't think Havan will be good but i don't know people's taste...they can watch horrible serial like SNS then why can't Havan...i want the same...i want it to be a big flop
Edited by edwardcullen19 - 12 years ago
Neeti, we forgot our uncle and aunty... What is the current track yaar?? I had forgot to add it in my list abt SP shows... Usha di ur curse for RS shows remind me rishta...
Originally posted by karthik80

ya may be this is real reason ..they are seeing the serial in hope to see her different reaction..

Originally posted by love_never_dies

Neeti, we forgot our uncle and aunty... What is the current track yaar?? I had forgot to add it in my list abt SP shows... Usha di ur curse for RS shows remind me rishta...

bowya rishta is running because people thinking how come munni and shiela can do roles like this.. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Munni aunty and her mother is in jail😆😆😆
Originally posted by karthik80

😆
😆

Bowya... i think because u can't go to college ... u are watching all serials... this is very bad... try to concentrate and give more time for studying... just my thought not to hurt u...
it s nt hurting me di... Becoz iam going college, i found all about the shows by sneaking into the rescpective forums yesterday eve,, today i chatted with deepti in FB from college(break time)...
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

Munni aunty and her mother is in jail😆😆😆

I think they are out...