Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: karthik80

nice analysis.. but in saathiya also if they drag the story with mom and daughter kalakari's, it ll also be a disaster for sp.. i visited that forum, many of them lost interest with this.. hope it ll continue like this and we can see sp fall happily๐Ÿ˜Š

yes..i will be so happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ..ok bye gals see u later in evening...t.c
karthik80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

After CCBM whatever show SP started its ending without completing a year... tere liye went off withint 9 months... same story with gulaal, now dor.. it started only in feb i think... its ending in 7 months... great achievement...๐Ÿ˜† hope it continue with diya baati, ek hazaron mein,...

definitely it ll continue.. the lead actress of both shows are not attractive and i feel diya baati heroine not even good in acting..
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

IPKKND can never garner good TRP as it's not so good and peoples love to Balika Vadhu rather than this
Pratigya is showing nonsense so lost its TRP...SGP is the other serial who is running out of logical tracks and story
about Diya Baati i was sure that it will never get good TRP and Navya can't do well with that horrible lead actress
now only Sathiya is left for the downfall

Neetu... if the romance btw gopi-ahem starts their trp's will go down automatically... now its running because people want to know how ahem falls for gopi... after that they will loose interest... wait it will also come soon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

very good analysation bowya..i agree๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanx deepti... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

definitely it ll continue.. the lead actress of both shows are not attractive and i feel diya baati heroine not even good in acting..

yes she is not a good actress...the peoples who watched this serial feel the same
karthik80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Love to join with u all ... ๐Ÿ˜Š

of course, the door is always open for all who wishes to bash sp and its shows...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Bye deepti.. see u in the evening... take care..
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bye Deepti...see you in the night dear
karthik80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_never_dies

right dear,, and also i want zee to give a new show which will drag people from saathiya, becoz many people still loving saas-bahu dramas... Uttaran, pavithra rishta are gud examples...

ya the current show at that slot cant gain trps higher than sns... zee has to improve..
Alphabet26 thumbnail

u r right .. how on earth navya is giving a same exp for all situation...  

Gayathri... may be thats people want to find out how... thats y they are watching that serial... ๐Ÿ˜†