NivRen Thread :(129) - Page 69

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Friends the bad time for SP have already begins,,, IPKKND is fighting with balika vadu, now it s going to face another tough competetor Kuch toh log kahengi...

Pratigya losts its lead in time slot to BALH,, SGP having the low trp than navya and JD...

Diya aur baathi hum will end like Dor...

Navya is struggling with uttaran..

SAATHIYA is the only show which is saving SP...
nice analysis.. but in saathiya also if they drag the story with mom and daughter kalakari's, it ll also be a disaster for sp.. i visited that forum, many of them lost interest with this.. hope it ll continue like this and we can see sp fall happily๐Ÿ˜Š

Friends the bad time for SP have already begins,,, IPKKND is fighting with balika vadu, now it s going to face another tough competetor Kuch toh log kahengi...

Pratigya losts its lead in time slot to BALH,, SGP having the low trp than navya and JD...

very good analysation bowya..i agree๐Ÿ˜ƒ

IPKKND can never garner good TRP as it's not so good and peoples love to Balika Vadhu rather than this
Pratigya is showing nonsense so lost its TRP...SGP is the other serial who is running out of logical tracks and story
about Diya Baati i was sure that it will never get good TRP and Navya can't do well with that horrible lead actress
now only Sathiya is left for the downfall
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Hi neetu, roopa, deepti, gayathri... how are u all?๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi bowya... how are u? hows ur pain now?
having sometimes di...

Taking injections and medicines for it... How r u and goutham di??

@neeti:ok,, hope lj will come back soon
Originally posted by Alphabet26

what are u all discussing? abt SP? ๐Ÿ˜‰
yes, there is no hot topic than bashing sp... 
After CCBM whatever show SP started its ending without completing a year... tere liye went off withint 9 months... same story with gulaal, now dor.. it started only in feb i think... its ending in 7 months... great achievement...๐Ÿ˜† hope it continue with diya baati, ek hazaron mein,...

having sometimes di...

Taking injections and medicines for it... How r u and goutham di??

@neeti:ok,, hope lj will come back soon

we are fine bowya... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by karthik80

yes, there is no hot topic than bashing sp... 

Love to join with u all ... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

IPKKND can never garner good TRP as it's not so good and peoples love to Balika Vadhu rather than this
Pratigya is showing nonsense so lost its TRP...SGP is the other serial who is running out of logical tracks and story
about Diya Baati i was sure that it will never get good TRP and Navya can't do well with that horrible lead actress
now only Sathiya is left for the downfall
u r right .. how on earth navya is giving a same exp for all situation...  
Originally posted by karthik80

nice analysis.. but in saathiya also if they drag the story with mom and daughter kalakari's, it ll also be a disaster for sp.. i visited that forum, many of them lost interest with this.. hope it ll continue like this and we can see sp fall happily๐Ÿ˜Š
right dear,, and also i want zee to give a new show which will drag people from saathiya, becoz many people still loving saas-bahu dramas... Uttaran, pavithra rishta are gud examples...