Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen Thread :(129) - Page 60

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jaindeepti9

oh Roopz..so correct..what has happenrd to kinshuk yaar..everytime i discover something new about him..n get confused..what had happened to him..seing in bidaai seg..he was not shy..but day by day his shyness is increasing..n he really had no interest in JLP..behaved so awkwardly..dont understand why...seriously what is happening to him😕his attitude is missing in his character..want that back..

Thats true..thats the reason i told him as mystery man..he is himself confused and confusing us also...he doesnt enjoy in any interviews at all..he was completely looking so lost in JLP...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kinha_Luvyou

i
Thats true..thats the reason i told him as mystery man..he is himself confused and confusing us also...he doesnt enjoy in any interviews at all..he was completely looking so lost in JLP...

i think something has happened to him..may be because of...who knows..now wating for bidaai party pics to know more about him

Edited by jaindeepti9 - 12 years ago
deepti_9 thumbnail

Deepti..this is the first actor i am so much talking abt..i dint even talk or try to know abt any bollywood actors...

Neha and Kinshuk are driving us crazy yaar...

yes this is also my first experience..have first time analysed someone so closely n me too not even bollywood actors..dont know how correct r we..yes they both r confusing us so much😕 Edited by jaindeepti9 - 12 years ago
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh...there was a bidaai party ha..he would have surely attended it..

the Kinshuk of CCBM is missing somewhere..i feel that he is saying himself that he needs to move on with divya, but really he is not able to...
deepti_9 thumbnail

Oh...there was a bidaai party ha..he would have surely attended it..

the Kinshuk of CCBM is missing somewhere..i feel that he is saying himself that he needs to move on with divya, but really he is not able to...

yes till 25th we will get the pics..
n yes i agree our ccbm kinshuk is missing..he was a cheerful guy..but now in all interviews of JLP he was at back side..why..may be yes as kinshuk was a cheerful guy always liked to have fun..even in SPA he was ok then why here so i think u r correct
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi sweets...how are you all?
deepti_9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: edwardcullen19

hi sweets...how are you all?

hi neeti i mfine..n u..hows your mom fast going ..Edited by jaindeepti9 - 12 years ago
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jaindeepti9

hi neeti i mfine..n u..hows your mom fast going ..

my mother is not so fine yaar...it's very difficult to keep this fast...i am fine dear
deepti_9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: edwardcullen19

my mother is not so fine yaar...it's very difficult to keep this fast...i am fine dear

yes i know. in our cast also people do 50 fast without having anything..so i know..n some of them do it without water for some days..
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
have you ever tried to keep any fast like this dear?