Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes Diya..even i casted my vote to CCBM..

Usha..when did you try the link..it was working today morning..

Your husband is so busy..

Yati seems to be very busy..hoping everything is fine with her..
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinha_Luvyou

Yes Diya..even i casted my vote to CCBM..

Usha..when did you try the link..it was working today morning..

Your husband is so busy..

Yati seems to be very busy..hoping everything is fine with her..

Roopa i tried the just an hour b4... there was a thread asking to vote... i clicked the link.. the main page said voting closed... 

Yes roopa... he is very busy... last week he went to dubai on sunday... came back tues... again left for muscat on thursday... came back friday... and now he again gone to muscat... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gals... gtg ... have to get ready ... see u all later... have a great day...๐Ÿ˜Š
roops82 thumbnail
Bye Usha...c you later..

I checked now..its been closed...
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hi Roopz..how r u n ur husband is fine now
roops82 thumbnail
Hey Deepti...

Both good..how are you???
deepti_9 thumbnail

Hey Deepti...

Both good..how are you???

i m also fine..๐Ÿ˜Ši was thinking y u said kinshuk as mystery man
roops82 thumbnail
Sometimes he enjoys being in a party and sometimes he looks so lost in the party..sometimes he is so friendly and sometimes he is so reserved..he talks to the media very friendly and sometimes he just avoids talking to media and let others talk and he just smiles..In some parties he laughs and smiles from his heart and sometimes he just wears a smile which is so evident..Is this his character being reserved and moody or is this that he is missing something important but still he is not able to understand what he is missing or he doent want to accept that he is lost something or someone important..

When he says he loves adventures, he dint show his interest in reality show which was adventurous..

In one interview i see him enjoying, talking, laughing and the other one he is so silent as if he is not existing at all..

Edited by Kinha_Luvyou - 12 years ago
deepti_9 thumbnail

Sometimes he enjoys being in a party and sometimes he looks so lost in the party..sometimes he is so friendly and sometimes he is so reserved..he talks to the media very friendly and sometimes he just avoids talking to media and let others talk and he just smiles..In some parties he laughs and smiles from his heart and sometimes he just wears a smile which is so evident..Is this his character being reserved and moody or is this that he is missing something important but still he is not able to understand what he is missing or he doent want to accept that he is lost something or someone important..

When he says he loves adventures, he dint show his interest in reality show which was adventurous..

In one interview i see him enjoying, talking, laughing and the other one he is so silent as if he is existing at all..

oh Roopz..so correct..what has happenrd to kinshuk yaar..everytime i discover something new about him..n get confused..what had happened to him..seing in bidaai seg..he was not shy..but day by day his shyness is increasing..n he really had no interest in JLP..behaved so awkwardly..dont understand why...seriously what is happening to him๐Ÿ˜•his attitude is missing in his character..want that back..
roops82 thumbnail
Deepti..this is the first actor i am so much talking abt..i dint even talk or try to know abt any bollywood actors...

Neha and Kinshuk are driving us crazy yaar...