NivRen Thread :(129) - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
Right Dear all women keep it for their sons, and even women who r not geting children do this fasting and they get children, so its really very powerful one,  and even here u will see so many women keeping it,  U have to be really careful in this fasting
@Nikiii...i didn't understand the stories in Fb as i can't understand hindi much 
[QUOTE=love-mystery][email protected] jan me fine and u ...day was fien just so excited ๐Ÿค—

@Nikii..merrri jan finally am chatting with u januu...me fine and u janu๐Ÿค—

@Meera...januu ...how r u ?..my awesome writer..i love the chapter yaar amazing ๐Ÿค—

Hii Diya sweetu..how r u and how was ur day ?๐Ÿค— [/QUOTE

I am fine yaarr... happy to hear that u loved that ud...
Originally posted by love-mystery

[email protected] jan me fine and u ...day was fien just so excited ๐Ÿค—

@Meera...januu ...how r u ?..my awesome writer..i love the chapter yaar amazing ๐Ÿค—

Hii Diya sweetu..how r u and how was ur day ?๐Ÿค—
oh so your training went well..i m also fine

Am Ok dear and my day was also very good but tiring, u know gradually summer is entering, so getting tired will be a normal thing

your jannu is very tired today...she was waiting for you to come na๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and glad to know that your day went good

@Nikiii...i didn't understand the stories in Fb as i can't understand hindi much 

i knew Lj...but it's available only in Hindi๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Right Dear all women keep it for their sons, and even women who r not geting children do this fasting and they get children, so its really very powerful one,  and even here u will see so many women keeping it,  U have to be really careful in this fasting

Diya you know about it...here my mother can't leave this fast till my brother get married and his wife keeps the same fast for him
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

Diya you know about it...here my mother can't leave this fast till my brother get married and his wife keeps the same fast for him

๐Ÿ˜†...Every where this is the case...
Guys..Bye ...my mam said we have to go to my grand mam house ..have to go ..am so happy i chat with u all love u so much bye