Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

me too waw thinking the same... don't know why... he also was not interested in the gme...

He already tell us that he is not interested from the beginning...he is the best any way even if he lose 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

m good girls...yes usha...infact I felt he heaved a sigh of relief when he got eliminated

yup.. me too was thinking the same resham... and also loved the way he told whether he win or not he want his partner to be happy... so sweet na... ðŸ˜‰
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
true LJ...so now tht show is also not to be seen by us...finished with SP
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love-mystery

He already tell us that he is not interested from the beginning...he is the best any way even if he lose 

i didn't know that... yes he is the best...😊
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Resham...

I dint watch RJYP this week...Kinshuk dint seem interested in this show from the day 1..there was no enthu in his face..he just did it for the sake of doing it..Good that he got eliminated but sad that we will not get to watch him...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinha_Luvyou

Hi Resham...

I dint watch RJYP this week...Kinshuk dint seem interested in this show from the day 1..there was no enthu in his face..he just did it for the sake of doing it..Good that he got eliminated but sad that we will not get to watch him...

exactly... but roopa... y'day raj and rachu was saying that they have wild card entry... raj was saying she saw some glimpse of shot where kinshuk was doing some task alone... also rachu told that rati came back to the show in the wild card entry...  seem kinshuk got eliminated in wild card entry tooo ðŸ˜²
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
why did he came back in the wild entry round as well...I feel it ws just an obligation..nth more than this
roops82 thumbnail
Oh..there is a wild card entry too i dint know abt this...then mayb he got eliminated from it too...ok..so now we will get to c one more episode..
roops82 thumbnail

why did he came back in the wild entry round as well...I feel it ws just an obligation..nth more than this

May be the producers asked him to do one more task...😉
Alphabet26 thumbnail

yes resham... was wondering... actually he shared his points with gaurav and anupriya... now no  points left with him... ðŸ˜•