NivRen Thread :(129) - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
[..for me he was ok in bidaai..i love him too only after ccbm
Deepti it's true i hated him in Bidaai...NivRen magic made me love him ...his role in CCBM was 100 times better than in Bidaai
yes kinshuk was so real in ccbm that we got addicted to nivren n ccbm n now also..n till now his best role was in ccbm..it will be tough for him to macht this role
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

So we should make a show of Kinshuk and Divya soon. what would be the name of show😉. It will be so nice Kinshuk with his better half performance and chemistry will go 100% specially in romantic scenes
dont know the name Rach u say..yes they will rock ..but will blush more in romantic scenes as u know kinshuk is a shy person😆

So we should make a show of Kinshuk and Divya soon. what would be the name of show😉. It will be so nice Kinshuk with his better half performance and chemistry will go 100% specially in romantic scenes

Rach you are right dear...
Originally posted by jaindeepti9

dont know the name Rach u say..yes they will rock ..but will blush more in romantic scenes as u know kinshuk is a shy person😆
It will be more good na there will be natural blushing and we can definitely hold a competition of both😉😳
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

Rach you are right dear...
Thanks so plan a serial in which he should come right

It will be more good na there will be natural blushing and we can definitely hold a competition of both😉😳
yes true..so u start thinking the name Rach
Originally posted by jaindeepti9

[..for me he was ok in bidaai..i love him too only after ccbm

Deepti it's true i hated him in Bidaai...NivRen magic made me love him ...his role in CCBM was 100 times better than in Bidaai
[/QUOTE] yes kinshuk was so real in ccbm that we got addicted to nivren n ccbm n now also..n till now his best role was in ccbm..it will be tough for him to macht this role[/QUOTE]
yeah Deepti...he was best in CCBM😳😳
Originally posted by love-mystery

Hiii Sweets 😊
Hi Lj..how  was ur training..n nice thread Jaan
Originally posted by love-mystery

Hiii Sweets 😊

hi my rocking Lj...how are you my jaan?...how was your training in hospital? i was missing you😳😳😳
Array unki real story par hi serial ban sakta hai. It is so nice and lovely just think about a name for the show and character names.😉