Posted: 12 years ago
...in cb1 it was the thing dev got from radh when he first met her,it was the precious think he kept with him all the time cause it belong to his dream girl...the little piece of jewlery traveled from to radh and back to dev always like a link between the two lovers, it was his hope even as abhay for five years...now it back...The Payal is back...It was his bday but radh received a gift...simple yet beautiful,its sound will be like a song to dev's ears...Must watch this scene is just magical...their eyes spoke the happiness of the special moment...
it was mindblowing scebne yaar,damn good,no words .
completely magical
The scene was too good and romantic...Payal was so beautiful and Both Radhika and Dev were awesome in that scene...Dev playing flute sitting beside radhika in the swing was also nice...
Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

it was mindblowing scebne yaar,damn good,no words .
completely magical

True,Like picture perfect!
yes it was an superb and beautiful scene👏 without words
Originally posted by Roshini1494

<font color="#cc0000">The scene was too good and romantic...Payal was so beautiful and Both Radhika and Dev were awesome in that scene...Dev playing flute sitting beside radhika in the swing was also nice...</font><div></div>
Yes,on that swing they looked like radha and krishna,so divine couple!
Me too, Mya,  I likeed the romantic and beautiful Dev's surprise for Radhika. It was a good scene which the eyes and the hands of Dev made the entire moment marvelous.

Ya  Myra,it  was  a  superb  scene.
credits  to  radev👏they  potrayed  the  scene  very  well.
And  also  flute  scene,it  was  magical...

Originally posted by zorinatm

<font color="#9966cc">yes it was an superb and beautiful scene👏without words</font><div></div>
Yes,the best part of the epi!
Very very romantic and superb scene and i also like dance sequence between radev , hug scence also good