tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow.. Thatz going to be awesome..can't wait to watch it
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sandyuk

Nafisa, Rashi being thrown out would be even better that Gohem SR! Then we can have lots and lots of lovely Gohem scenes with no Rashi around to spoil it!

ya for me too.. i think it is way too early..so Nafisa my bet is on ur other wish of Rashi getting her walking papers...
n i agree with sandy that ts gonna be even better than a suhag rath for me..cz she being out f the way is gonna pave for a hell of a lot of cute romantic scenes b/w our shy couple...
๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: princessunara

ya for me too.. i think it is way too early..so Nafisa my bet is on ur other wish of Rashi getting her walking papers...
n i agree with sandy that ts gonna be even better than a suhag rath for me..cz she being out f the way is gonna pave for a hell of a lot of cute romantic scenes b/w our shy couple...
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yah, if Rashi goes, Goham can have a clearer way, with her around and her never ending kalakaries you can just forget Goham...it's not going to happen with Rashi around.
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@nafisa if urmila out of rashi...then she wil be fine..coz she is rashi's guru..
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can't wait to see that ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i hope it must be in a maha episode, but full time only goham. Wow i'm dreaming about their suhag raat   ๐Ÿ˜ about how our aham dikra will keep romancing to our sweet little gopi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zee10

@nafisa if urmila out of rashi...then she wil be fine..coz she is rashi's guru..

๐Ÿ˜† yah, but if Rashi goes to Urmila's house and is stuck there until Jigar forgives her, imagine guru and pupil relationship, they will be a falling out.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I still feel it's too early Nafisa.

There's still a little more to come before Suhaag Raat. I'm sure CVs wouldn't give the treat of both GoHem confession and Suhaag Raat at the same time. They will go step by step to retain the audience attention. 

As we all know half of the audience is waiting for the big night of GoHem. So I think we'll still have to wait and go pass another month or so till the Suhaag Raat. Because the confession part will come first, where Ahem confesses that he is in love with Gopi "finally". That "wait" of Gopi, the eagerness of Gopi, the dreams of Gopi finally coming true. This is what CVs are keeping us glued for.

And I really don't think two plus points/moments will given away that fast.

But anyhow, let's hope what you say turns true!
*fingers crossed*
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with u predator after all it been one year of being marriage  and cv r  very  celever will make gohem   fall in love just to get  audience attention will give year or more before their have  suhaag raat  when ever it time cum plz i want it to gohem first to fall in love and ther  suhaag raat first as well 
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hope it happens๐Ÿ˜
but how ahem fall in love so fast within a week
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vrinda-

i hope it happens๐Ÿ˜
but how ahem fall in love so fast within a week

Vrinda, did you see the facebook page? They say a couple of weeks...๐Ÿ˜‰