Goham Suhag Raat on the Maha Episode...

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay Suk mentioned it maybe a month ago, and at the time I was like nah wishful thinking, but that tip off from facebook CV's page that said ahem will be falling in love with gopi in the next few weeks ... soo keep watching saathiya.

Has got me agreeing now, just perhaps the two turtles that are Gopi and Aham might meet finally on 25th September 2011...I was predicting Rashi gets her walking papers, but I think I will happily take the Goham Suhag Raat finally...😍 

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Okay Suk mentioned it maybe a month ago, and at the time I was like nah wishful thinking, but that tip off from facebook CV's page that said ahem will be falling in love with gopi in the next few weeks ... soo keep watching saathiya.

Has got be agreeing now, just perhaps the two turtles that are Gopi and Aham might meet finally on 25th September 2011...I was predicting Rashi gets her walking papers, but I think I will happily take the Goham Suhag Raat finally...😍 

Me too yaar...Day DreamingDay Dreaming can,t wait for it...😳
aNsHu_tEjPaL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg!!! serious??????? wow!!! about time...can't wait...hopefully its their suhaag raat
sandyuk thumbnail
I would love for that to happen but the Maha epi is only a week away and I don't think Gohem are that close yet. i would actually like to see something done about the vows that Gopi took back. Maybe they should get married again first.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aNsHu_tEjPaL

omg!!! serious??????? wow!!! about time...can't wait...hopefully its their suhaag raat

Yah anshu...just go to facebook and type in the search field Saathiya and pick the one for Actor/Director to see the news.

ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that would be the best maha episode
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyuk

I would love for that to happen but the Maha epi is only a week away and I don't think Gohem are that close yet. i would actually like to see something done about the vows that Gopi took back. Maybe they should get married again first.

Sandy, they shocked us with the happenings of the education track, kidnapping on the night of Janmashtami and Gopi's birthday on Janmashtami itself, can't put anything past these CV's...but the facebook page said that on Thursday 15th September 2011 so perhaps not a few weeks yet, so perhaps as you said it's too early...*fingers crossed* for my other wish then Rashi to leave the MM.
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG cant wait for it!!! 😍
sandyuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Sandy, they shocked us with the happenings of the education track, kidnapping on the night of Janmashtami and Gopi's birthday on Janmashtami itself, can't put anything past these CV's...but the facebook page said that on Thursday 15th September 2011 so perhaps not a few weeks yet, so perhaps as you said it's too early...*fingers crossed* for my other wish then Rashi to leave the MM.

Nafisa, Rashi being thrown out would be even better that Gohem SR! Then we can have lots and lots of lovely Gohem scenes with no Rashi around to spoil it!
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
that will be awesome 😳