Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Holdup .. so our new "KM" is used on another show too? And that too frequently?? What in the worlddd :( .. I really want our old KM back .. the very first one .. but there's no use since it's being used in the "new show" ๐Ÿ˜ต 

Anyway .. lol thanx for pointing out the connection .. I want Mr.Tandon and Daadima back .. they were like match made in heaven <3

Z
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Mk.Gh-- Yup -poor Daadi could've some company whether at KM or for her "teerth yatra"-now that Nakewl isn't there๐Ÿ˜‰

Ah well - we're having many revelations of what actors & sets are shared by CID to GHSP๐Ÿ˜†

As for sets -I don't know how scheduling the work on sets work ,but then again CID is a weekend program -so it wraps up quickly when GHSP's done with the shooting I guess๐Ÿ˜•

What-- so not even our beloved ,old KM is spared *Sigh*๐Ÿฅฑ

@anupam04& DDsbiggestfan-Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Nope .. not even our old KM .. telling you .. they took absolutely everything .. hence the kajillion changes in sets .. and the shoddy treatment towards our leads .. ๐Ÿ˜ก I won't buy their "we're too broke excuse" any longer because Nando seemed pretty decked up for a shotgun wedding!!

Z
Lily201 thumbnail
@Mk.GH-- Moi sympathies -with you - I wish the PH pays attention to our fave GHSP's sets along with the writing  team & employing the costume dept too coz splurging & working on their new venture at the cost of neglecting Geet fans' demands isn't gonna make us impressed -even if its the padosi show
roseinbloom thumbnail
Hah I was never impressed with their new venture from the very beginning ... because it lacked originality BIG TIME .. and then when I saw that at the cost of wanting to make a new show .. they neglected and basically flushed away GHSP as if it meant nothing to them ... I became even more angry .. because starting new ventures doesn't equate to trashing your older and more matured ones... this is no way to handle a show that gave you the name and fame that you flaunt so very much nowadays .. a third show has now started and yet again some of our cast is being used there -- ex. Pinky .. so everything has been borrowed from GHSP for every single new venture they've set ..and the result is: KM becoming smaller and smaller .. leads looking tight, suffocated, and 30+ in their clothing ...irresponsibility in handling story, script, etc .. and giving utmost importance to side characters and their story ๐Ÿ˜• ..

So I really hope that after the thousandth plea to the channel head .. we get to see a ray of hope in the coming future that there are still people left who CARE for our show instead of just the fans..

Z
Lily201 thumbnail
@Mk.Gh-- You're right -here we're demanding some semblance of the previous essence in our show and they're(PH) on a spree of taking anything-whether cast,set or director,writer to improve other shows in their wing
Moral of story-One original is better than multiple "inspirations"-but anyways its their poor strategy that'll bite them
PS-- We're way off the topic of thread -so I'll come back to you later via PM๐Ÿ˜†
Lily201 thumbnail
@Sofi & tanya-- Thanks - really now that I remember CID even used previous KC as an office in investigation-but then again almost all soaps our fond of hiring that set not to forget the hospital thats been used in GHSP too ๐Ÿ˜†

But GHSP scores more in re-cycling considering it uses the same hospital giving it different names like "Sanjeevani","Care Hospital","City Hospital" and "St Catherine's" even if MSK suffered an accident outside Delhi i.e in Shimla -we had the same set up๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya i noticed it and  nandini was also there as Daya's GF but later it was found that she was a cop..and daya actually really fell for her
Lily201 thumbnail
@Maanet4eva-- Yup I remember the epi too -Mel aka Nano is sure casting team's fave for playing the "love interest"๐Ÿ˜›

But Maangeetcrazy beat you in reminding -its in page1
Neverthless- nice to know everyone's finding the recycling transactions b/w GHSP-CID๐Ÿ˜† 
roseinbloom thumbnail
Lily: I can go on and on about that topic .. so PM me whenever LOL ๐Ÿคฃ

Z