Navya

Abhaas disappoint me

-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys ๐Ÿค— how r u all??hope u all r doing good...today i was sooo much lost in shaheerโ˜บ๏ธ he took my heart away!! he performed amazingly & totally compliment Abhaas infact the judges also said he supported Abhaas sooo well but it was Abhaas fault he could not give his 100% & he should b thankful to Shaheer so supporting him like this the way Shaheer lifted him,he rolled over shaheer & he (shaheer)tried his BEST to maintain his strenght till the end.. but what he get in return?? Abhaas said," he was having prob with his partner that y she get less mark ๐Ÿ˜ก" problem with partner??  wht kind of problem?? Shaheer give his full support to Abhaas infact shaheer said,"he hs full faith on Abhaas that he ll go till the finale & he is very hardworking" [he said all this in the prog which telecast after Just Dance program)i really respect Shaheer for being sooo sweet..love him & proud to b a Shaheer fan..
P.S. Sorry guys if im wrong but dnt knw y i dnt like abhaas comment on shaheer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey liana..there are  very few wo can appreciate others and accept their weeknesses..most of us always want to hold someone else rsponsible for ourfailure, we laways tend to find an excuse..and that is what aabhas did..he is nota strong person..but that does not and should not affect shaheer...shaheeer is a very haarfd working person and we all appreciate his effort..so what aabhas says really does not matter..
we just love and appreciate our chocolate boy...Shaheer..
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Really he said lik tht???? i cant believe tiz...bt leav tiz yaar...itz his own personal comment...bt we all knw hw much shaheer has put his effort fr tiz performance..the way he lifted abhash on his head was unbelievable nd also danced lik tht on his 1st ever big dance show was outstanding...sooo fr me he gav his best...๐Ÿ‘

abhash s a professional dancer nd he has the another chance 2 prove him nd mak him 2 semi finalist 2mrw...sooo i hope he concentrate on tht rather thn focusing on other thngz...
caresha thumbnail
Hey Liana,

I personally think that Abhaash is just full of himself (just my opinion)...My boy Ankan is def gonna take home prize๐Ÿ‘

Abhaash has always maintained that he has only one goal and that is to win no matter what - I guess some people will never acknowledge their mistakes and will always try to blame their faults onto others.

Haven't watched JD as yet. Will only air in the next hour...can't wait to see Shaheer's performance
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks liana for ur update...i missed to see JD ๐Ÿ˜”..just now going to watch in youtube...thanks for cute and short update...we all know that shaheer is a hardworking person...and we all crazy and love of him...we dont want to bother others words and all ...from ur update itself i got it...Shaheer  performed very well,...so iam running to watch it ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
f.s.m thumbnail

don't matter anyone says anything about shaheer

WE ALWAYS APPRECIATE HIM , HE IS ALWAYS THE BEST FOR US
tv_princess thumbnail
yaa i too saw this..shaheer was too sweet n gentle n said dat abhas z very hardworking...n he gave his full support to abhas during full dance sequence..the lifts in d dance required very much strength n shaheer supported him in best possible way.. its abhas who lacked according to judges..

its very easy 2 blame others den 2 find mistake in ourself...yaa i too feel very glad 2 b shaheer fan. he surely go a long way of success...so gentle n polite..
acho ke saath humesha acha hota hai or phir our SHAHEER IS BEST!! might b sounding 2 senti..
tv_princess thumbnail
PLZ SOMEBODY TWEET HIM WE LOVED HIS PERFORMANCE..wher z arvind plzzz
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: barbie2011

Hey liana..there are  very few wo can appreciate others and accept their weeknesses..most of us always want to hold someone else rsponsible for ourfailure, we laways tend to find an excuse..and that is what aabhas did..he is nota strong person..but that does not and should not affect shaheer...shaheeer is a very haarfd working person and we all appreciate his effort..so what aabhas says really does not matter..

we just love and appreciate our chocolate boy...Shaheer..

hey barbie,i totally agree with u & it wont effect shaheer at any way but being a fan it hurts when we see that our fav is not getting the appreciation  they dserve i found his performance the best & the moves he did was really difficult & need lots of energy
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awhhh   I didnt watch that part but thats kinda mean.. maybe he didn't mean it and  meant something else? but that doesn't matter cause im proud of my chocolate boy โค๏ธ