appreciating Gurti ka work ... my views

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

my views on friday episode or GHSP in Gurti absence ...

The other day ... when i thought ...

i will not be able 2 watch friday episode as i was travelling ... I thought i will not mind missing the friday episode ...  I was actually happy that first time ,... I will not worry that I am missingGHSP or my daily dosage of GURTI or MAANEET ... as maaneet are not coming coz of health issues ...

but trust me i was wrong ...

i started missing GF & GHSP the moment i left my home at 11:55 P.M. in the midnight on thursday ... so early friday ...

I was as eager & restless as always ... to add it ... i could not contact any of my friends from GF ' during my journey ... nor i could have any info on GurTi ... how they are feeling ... whether they recovered or not ... i was travelling & was  restless &  was eager to know about their health ...

I was worried about GC ... DD ... at the same time .. thinking .. i will b missing GHSP on friday ...

In my journey ...  while i was browsing the channels ... in the flight found some star1 shows in TV section ... was so desperate was hoping to see GHSP in the list ... but it was not there

instant khichdi & comedy ka maha muqabla was there ... & some other shows ...

to add it ...

my flight got delayed by 4 hours ... so by the time i reached home it was 1:30 A.M. saturday early hours  ...

I was so desperate to reach home & watch GHSP Friday episode ... That ... the more eager I was the more I got delayed ... but was so exhausted tht did not even have my dinner & slept ...

Finally ...  woke up in the morning & saw the episode  today morning & came online after probably 36 hours ...  

coming 2 the episode ...

well why I said all this is ... I missed the Friday episode telecast on TV ... so had 2 watch it online ... So when we miss some thing I guess ... we start appreciating things ...

There fore I meant I did not mind Friday episode ...

Appreciated every ones work on Friday ... Even those whom I don't like ... So let them do the job ...

At the same time ... I want serious change in the script ... now they cant alter the story line but they can improve the story line ... so wishing that the cv's will act accordingly will not dissappoint us further ,,,,

So I am not  asking u all 2 accept their wedding ... well whther we like it or not ... we  have 2 watch them ...

but I guess ... We need 2 give the cv's some time ... let gurti recover ...

we all need 2 pray for gurti ka health ...

Specially GC ... both GC & DD need our prayers ...

but i guess the friday episode  was ok ...

i think we need 2 appreciate the show & the actors work ...  as gurti are sick ...

by the way devil deserves a pandit like what they chose ' anyhow usse fake shadi karne ki aadat hain '

so security guard uss ka shadi karaye ... kya pharak padtha hain ...

so will not complain about devini ka track ... even if i don't like it πŸ˜‰...

only till gurti recovers ...😊

even inspite of having throat inspection DD is still working ...

she has always given her best even when she was sick ... i appreciate her efforts ... she has always carried the show alone when ever GC was sick ... i appreciate her work ...

this was the second time Gurti got sick at the same time ...

last year also around durga puja time both got sick around the same time ... now also the same ...

Get Well Soon ... Gurmeet ... Drashti ... wishing u both a speedy recovery ...

GC missing U  a  lot on GHSP ...

maaneet / Gurti Rocks ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved your post
I agree you tend appreciate stuff when its not there
When i miss GHSP, iten to start wondering, and its the only thing i could think about until I've watched
You dont realise how much its part of your life till you miss a episode or several
I mean even though,im not a big fan of the amritsar clan
but i still watched yesterday's because their only  doing their job
Hope Gurti are feeling better and get well soon

Edited by miss_giggles - 12 years ago
hey hima awesooome post dear...
loved it to the core sweety...
i really wish GURTI gets well asap...
and once again we can get back our MAANEET onscreen...
and this devini&amritsar circus party out of frame...
thanx for the pm dear...
take care...
KTPROCKS thumbnail
great post dear
i saw the whole wk episode cos for Maaneet/Gueti
even i miss Maaneet/Gurti alot
hope that they get well soon
they r very hardworking and humble human being whom have always given their 101% to this show
we all love love them from the bottom of our hearts
tptwi thumbnail
Awesome postπŸ˜ƒ
I agree with each and every word you said.
Often times its hard to realize the value of something until its not there anymore.
No matter how much we dislike all of those side characters, they are still apart of the show. All of them together make up GHSP.
GurTi work day and night to entertain us... and its not their fault that they are sick. We have to appreciate the CVs no matter how hard it is for us... atleast the CVs are trying. They know that we like maaneet, and they try our best to give us what we want. I think they are trying to wrap up the devini marriage quickly, but now its not up to them... they have to keep on dragging the track until gurTi get better. 

Right now is the time for us to show our support for both gurTi and the show. We have to appreciate what we get and keep on watching the show LIVE to increase the TRPS.

Im sure that gurTi will be back with a bang- bringing tons of passionate maaneet scenes.
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

After every darknight there is a bright day, after every sunset there is sunrise, after every sorrow there is happiness, after every nightmare there is a dream and dreams do come true...

Get well soon Our Drashti Gurmeet.. Please take care dearies...V all love u both so much and wishing u both a very speedy recovery...V all know and have seen how Our Gurmeet Drashti r very down to earth dedicated lovely people and v have seen how despite being unwell they shoot for us...Hats off to Drashti Gurmeet' professionalism...V all miss Our Gurmeet Drashti MAANEET but health comes first so please take plenty of rest...V all will wait patiently and v r sure once they both r fit and fine, v will once again get our golden days back in Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' beautiful magical maahi maahi moments...V have to be patient and at the moment appreciate others who r giving us episodes during DD GC' absence...Hats off to the entire team...Once GC DD will be all fit and fine, hopefully v will get back our golden GHSP MAANEET' dreamy beautiful moments...

Long Live Our Divine Magical Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET Our Life Heart Soul...GHSP MAANEET r the bestest of the best!... GHSP MAANEET MAANEETIANS Rock!...Proud to be a GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post Hima...we can bear anything for Maaneet...let them recover & return rejuvenated...l am actually very worried as only two days r left for voting to be closed of ita awards & we got info now...this is d oldest award of tv industry & quite prestigious too & if Maaneet wins l'll b very happy
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima Awesome post dear . Yes dear Gurti and Maaneet ke liye hum koi vhi crap dekh lenge but after Gurti's return We want to see  Maaneet passionate scene  not Devini...

Get well soon Gurmeet and Drashti...
divareena thumbnail
lovely post. I too want DD and GC to get well soon. They both are so dedicated. we all will pray for them 

me too want CVs to improve the story line. I can imagine how tired you must be because of flight delays.
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love ur post hon gurti have become so special 2 us all that even a day doesnt pass when we dont watch our gurti onscreen i feel the same way too,just pray 2 god that our gurti come back as soon as possible,an would do anything 4 gurti even if that means watching devini story