SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Originally posted by Ankifan

:puke:

Im done with this show.!!suicide

it says de paayegi yaar..not degiLOL..wait a min before u shoot urself in the mouthLOL
Akka daily one new article or promo and i go madWacko PR is nt gud for my healthROFL

The psycho kidnapped the baby and these fools are thinking to give the baby to the kidnapperD'oh
Now with archana's accident shravani wil take away sachin.
Ok so v hv to wtch the show with archu on bed, arman without children, manav again emotionally blackmailed by his mom to marry shrav, oh the list goes onWacko

Have the CVs gone madAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverThaneebonnefillegaurimishaMinion23

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Thanks for sharing. 

I think the end of PR would be a childless, separated and sad ArMan. That will be the end of the beautiful love story that began with Pavitra Rishta. 

Really sick that ArMan are sacrificing their symbol of love. I would be more than happy now that they lose Sachin too to Shravani coz they don't deserve to be called parents. 

At the moment have no feeling for ArMan. Their being together has been more disastrous than their being separated.   

I share similar sentiments.

ArMan are not fit to be called parents if they give away Soham to that psycho Varsha. I hope they lose Sachin also to Shravani. I have no sympathy for them. Sachu is better off with Shravani who loves him truly, and away from negative influence like Savita who will poison the poor child's mind.

ArMan can stay alone and romance in their little home for all I care.Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hLuvSSeverThaneestefanandrebonnefilleSunoNa...Minion23gaurimisha

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

OH My god.Shocked.just come here and saw that...D'oh

Children in PR are like Toys..Angry..Give and take ...give and take...Angry

Shame on Archana...Shame  on Manv who too has his words to say...Shame on cv's...for once more opening a stupid and bakwaas  track..

Ill see now what Manv will do...How  Arman  can do that..
Varsha is crazyAngry she don't need Soham but a Doc...

If Archu decide to give Soham to Varsha..then I'll like Shravni  take Sachu then I'll see Archu face  Archu will lost her children and she will deserve this pain..She  ..will be alone with Savita Manv..and Sulo...Very good TRio...Angry

If they will give Soham then I want Arman life to be miserable...I won't care what will happen to them...Angry Sachu will go with Shravni..or Savita will kick Archu...or whatever will  happen...I will not feel sad..bad or crying ect..She prefer to give her own child than to Say Varsha stop now..You need a psycho DOC...its my son an I never give whoever my son...this I want to hear from her mouth...But I 'm sure I'm dreaming...

No She will tell Varsha is ill...to get her well...and for the sake of my Sister..i'll give soham..Again..Soham is taken for a muppet a..toy ..Angry
and Archu seem to have pleasure...Can't believe...

really came here to watch episode I didn't watch ..but now I think I'm loosing my time..
See you all later...

Edited by Thanee - 17 September 2011 at 6:04pm

LuvSSeverbonnefilleSunoNa...Minion23gaurimisha

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I give a damn bout this show now. If they cant protect their own children, then they are unfit to be parents.
They are better off without kids.  I just pity soham that he is born in such a insane familyDead

On a serious note, its high time. PR should end Ouch

Edited by Ankifan - 17 September 2011 at 1:26pm

LuvSSeverThaneebonnefilleMinion23gaurimisha

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Oh god, what is this Ouch, These Cvs na. Angry
Just afternoon I posted in discussion thread  that hope the Cvs dont show ARMAN as mahaan and donate their kid to varsha. If so then have to kill them.

They have already on the track of itAngry. started it. Angry . Show entirely Dies there and never can it be saved from going into grave.

I thought end to varsha track is sooner and it is positive but not this way by donating the child to her. what the thing is this. what do these Cvs think. Angry Angry Angry. Donating the child to varsha and showing ARMAN  romancing each other will make us  stick  to the show. Dead Dead Dead. That was the last nail on the coffin and last hit that can never be reverted.

Is this the PR we got hooked and watched it so far. if they donate their child then where does PR exists. Is  it not like they donating their love and its symbol to a stubborn sister just for her whims. a total Thumbs Down  Thumbs Down   Thumbs Downto Cvs if they go with this idea.

If that was the future track then never ever will feel sorry for ARMAN and will even stop reading the written updates. PR ends there.

For this BS tracks and insensible story line, they would have better ended PR on a good note.

Edited by umayal - 17 September 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyThaneegaurimisha

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Thats it final nail in the coffin for PR...
I am sure TRP will drop like hell n I am hoping if Zee n Ekta wants to continue PR anymore they would have to change it due to low TRP...I hope this happens...Hopefully..
One thing is for sure TRP is going down big time for this show...This show is so dead now...Angry

LuvSSeverThaneegaurimisha

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
PR is over for me ...
I don't think I can  ever like  Archana if she gives her baby to Varsha ,No point in watching PR if I don't like Archana any more ...

LuvSSeverThaneegaurimisha

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
RIP PR ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Go to top