Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

OH My god.😲.just come here and saw that...

Children in PR are like Toys..😑..Give and take ...give and take...😑

Shame on Archana...Shame  on Manv who too has his words to say...Shame on cv's...for once more opening a stupid and bakwaas  track..

Ill see now what Manv will do...How  Arman  can do that..
Varsha is crazy😑 she don't need Soham but a Doc...

If Archu decide to give Soham to Varsha..then I'll like Shravni  take Sachu then I'll see Archu face  Archu will lost her children and she will deserve this pain..She  ..will be alone with Savita Manv..and Sulo...Very good TRio...😑

If they will give Soham then I want Arman life to be miserable...I won't care what will happen to them...😑 Sachu will go with Shravni..or Savita will kick Archu...or whatever will  happen...I will not feel sad..bad or crying ect..She prefer to give her own child than to Say Varsha stop now..You need a psycho DOC...its my son an I never give whoever my son...this I want to hear from her mouth...But I 'm sure I'm dreaming...

No She will tell Varsha is ill...to get her well...and for the sake of my Sister..i'll give soham..Again..Soham is taken for a muppet a..toy ..😑
and Archu seem to have pleasure...Can't believe...

really came here to watch episode I didn't watch ..but now I think I'm loosing my time..
See you all later...

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I give a damn bout this show now. If they cant protect their own children, then they are unfit to be parents.
They are better off without kids.  I just pity soham that he is born in such a insane family🀒

On a serious note, its high time. PR should end

Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Oh god, what is this , These Cvs na. 😑
Just afternoon I posted in discussion thread  that hope the Cvs dont show ARMAN as mahaan and donate their kid to varsha. If so then have to kill them.

They have already on the track of it😑. started it. 😑 . Show entirely Dies there and never can it be saved from going into grave.

I thought end to varsha track is sooner and it is positive but not this way by donating the child to her. what the thing is this. what do these Cvs think. 😑 😑 😑. Donating the child to varsha and showing ARMAN  romancing each other will make us  stick  to the show. 🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’. That was the last nail on the coffin and last hit that can never be reverted.

Is this the PR we got hooked and watched it so far. if they donate their child then where does PR exists. Is  it not like they donating their love and its symbol to a stubborn sister just for her whims. a total πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌto Cvs if they go with this idea.

If that was the future track then never ever will feel sorry for ARMAN and will even stop reading the written updates. PR ends there.

For this BS tracks and insensible story line, they would have better ended PR on a good note.

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thats it final nail in the coffin for PR...
I am sure TRP will drop like hell n I am hoping if Zee n Ekta wants to continue PR anymore they would have to change it due to low TRP...I hope this happens...Hopefully..
One thing is for sure TRP is going down big time for this show...This show is so dead now...😑

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
PR is over for me ...
I don't think I can  ever like  Archana if she gives her baby to Varsha ,No point in watching PR if I don't like Archana any more ...

minty_11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plzzz 4 god sake dont do tht.iam seriously hatn ths nw.
why she shuld give her baby to varsha???v cant digest ths fact:(😭
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
all i can say is i hate u cv  😑 πŸ˜‘  🀒  🀒,well done for ruining arman's character πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ and that varsha got whatever she wanted,she wanted soham naa she got it ,stupid girl πŸ· and i hope that shravani also takes sachu with her because atleast for me arman doesnot deserves to be called as parents and what does that varsha understands of herself that by stealing her sis's baby she can become the mom,no she is absolutely wrong because her deeds r not justifying her actions and she has became a psycho case,i hope satish admits her to mental asylum before its too late,she really needs the shock treatment,better than showing this baby gifting/baby stealing track cv could have ended the show on a gud point but no ekta knows how to ruin her show πŸ€’ well done ekta πŸ˜‘ and why the cv's r justifying varsha's deeds,cant they show arman as protective parents towards sachu and soham,cant they stop varsha meeting soham,if they cannot do this,its better to send my cutie soham to orphanage,he would be better there without armana and varsha πŸ˜‘ and how can manav forgots that his first baby died due to varsha πŸ˜‘ and again he's giving his baby to that varsha,i m seriously done with PR πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ,an advice for cv end this show on a better note or else its too late and only u will be watching this show

P.S i m sry if i have bored anyone by writing a long comment πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Are the enemies of PR writing it currently? cause only its enemies can do what they are doing with this show right now πŸ˜•
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TFS...Sacrificing your own child for a psycho makes you one yourself...I am so digusted and feel as this...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

next promo - ArMan give sachu to shravani

next promo - ArMan pay Vinod's installments

next promo - ArMan buy vandu her flat ...

next promo - DK demotes manav - dharmesh becomes manav's boss

next promo - ArMan and the rest of the chawl people lose their homes , because DK plans a shopping mall there

next promo - ArMan homeless but happy , romancing on the street , dancing in the rain .

next promo - manav goes to jail for cement mixing scam .

You guys are free to add to the list